Crystal Venom

3rd POV

Keith walked down the hallway and into Y/N's room to check on her. When he saw her peacefully laying on the bed, asleep, he smiled a small smile. He walked up to her and pulled the blanket up to keep her warm.

"You must be exhausted," Keith muttered under his breath.

Keith stroked Y/N's hair, then left her room, making his way to the training deck. Unbeknownst to him, she had a small, peaceful smile placed on her lips.

(Still don't know what I'm doing)

1st POV

I woke up peacefully from my sleep. The first time I peacefully woke up in a long time. I was still pretty tired, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I kicked my feet off the bed and pushed myself up. I grabbed my bracelet and ring then stumbled out of the room to find Keith. He was most likely on the training deck. I hobbled to the training deck and just as I thought, I saw Keith.

"Start training level three," he commanded. I leaned on the doorway with my arms crossed, smirking a little.

A gladiator popped out of the ceiling. It's eye flashed and started running towards Keith. They clashed swords multiple times until the Gladiator pushed Keith back. Keith lurched back and landed on his back. He quickly stood up while panting and looking at the gladiator.

"End training sequence," Keith commanded. The gladiator kept coming for Keith. "End training sequence!" Keith was getting impatient. The gladiator started running after Keith. I summoned my gun. "End training sequence now!" Just as the gladiator hit Keith, I shot it. But my shot didn't do much damage.

The gladiator's eye glowed red as it hit Keith's sword out of his hand, it landed next to me and turned into his Bayard. It started running after Keith again, and kicked Keith's side.

"Keith!" I yelled.

I had his Bayard in my hand. I threw it to him. He caught it and kept running to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. We leaned against the wall.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Keith asked sternly.

Before I could answer, the Gladiator's sword burst through the door. It was trying to get through. Keith grabbed my wrist and dragged me to another area. The gladiator followed close behind us. We ran down the hallway that leads to the pods. Keith and I got pinned to the wall.

"Keith! Y/N!" I heard our names but they sounded muffled.

Keith looked to his right, "What are you doing in there!"

Lance pointed and yelled something incoherent. "I need help! Because if you don't get me out of here right now, I'm gonna be sucked out into space!" The doors started opening. "I'm getting sucked out into space!" Lance started to panic.

Lance started screaming then held onto something so he wouldn't get sucked away. While Keith was distracting the Gladiator, I tried to find a way to help Lance.

"Keith! Hold on to something!" I instructed. He did so.

I pushed a button that opened the door trapping Lance inside the air locked pod. The gladiator flew out of the pod not being able to hold onto anything.

Keith looked over the side of the door at Lance.

"Keith! Keith! Come on!" Lance yelled.

Keith grabbed Lance's arms and pulled him inside. When Lance and Keith were both safe inside, I pushed the button to close the door.

"What were you doing out there?" Keith yelled at Lance. He sounded worried?