Crack Chapter

Yes Shiro is in this chapter

Everyone was on the training deck fighting more gladiators. Shiro was learning how to use the laser gun which made training even more dangerous.

This gladiator was running up to Hunk, so I ran up to the gladiator with my sword, trying to slice at him. I didn't manage to get far since Shiro shot at the gladiator. He missed and the shot went through my arm. With a scream, my sword turned back into a bracelet and I held my arm where I was shot.

"Y/N!" Shiro yelled. The training stopped and everyone surrounded me. "Y/N, I'm so sorry! I didn't-"

"It's okay, Shiro," I said.

"I mean, at least it wasn't her leg this time," Hunk said. Everyone looked at Hunk.

"This time?" Allura questioned.

"Yeah, you know, the whole Mafia alternate universe?" Hunk asked. "Author is shamelessly promoting her other book."

"Anyways," Shiro continued, "Allura, can we put Y/N in a healing pod?"

"No, the author wants to have a plot for this crack chapter, so the healing pods aren't working," Allura answered.

"Of course not," I muttered. I hissed in pain when my arm was poked. I looked over to Hunk who had his finger stuck out about to poke my arm again. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to see how bad it was," Hunk said.

I blinked at Hunk then moved my attention to other people.

"So, uh, what do we do?" Coran asked.

"First aid," Keith answered.

"Does anyone know first aid?" Lance asked.

"Well, I mean, I know very little," Lance said.

"Oh, please! Don't put Lance in charge of helping me!" I begged to the Author gods.

"Quit whining," Lance said as hell lifted me to my feet.

"NoOoOo!!" I begged. "Just leave me to die!"

Lance dragged me out of the training deck and into a hallway I've never seen before while I was crying stupidly.

The author just magically teleported us into the healing pod room I guess because I don't know how, and I don't when, but we were there. I looked at the room in confusion then my eyes landed on the pods. THEY SEEMED FINE.

"What kind of game is author playing, they're perfectly fine!" I whined, knowing Lance wouldn't take any chances with the almighty author.

Lance had pulled out a first aid kit and stood next to me. I looked up at him with a look of fear. He set the box down on a table and grabbed my arm. Right where I was shot.

"LANCE!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" Lance said. "I don't know where that came from, I knew what I was doing but I couldn't stop myself."

I glared at Lance but let him see my arm. He put some antibacterial spray on my arm and I whined from the sting.

"Yo," I heard Keith's voice. I snapped my head to him and glared. This man betrayed me.

"What are you doing here," I demanded.

"Shiro wanted me to make sure you didn't kill Lance," Keith said.

"So he sent you? His rival?" I asked then started laughing. "Ahhh poor choice."

Keith was behind me at this point looking at what Lance was doing.

"I don't think you should be doing it like that," Keith said.

"I know what I'm doing, Keith," Lance grumbled.

"Yeah, but I think that's just going to hurt-"

"OW!" I screamed.

"Her..." Keith said. "Let me do it!" Keith pushed Lance out of the way and began wrapping my arm.

"Hey! You're not the one who stepped up to help!" Lance said.

"But I know what I'm doing!" Keith told Lance.

"Please stop fighting," I begged.

Pretty soon, Keith was done wrapping my arm and I was a free woman once more! I ran out of the healing pod room and raced towards freedom. Of course, I was stopped by a hand on my non-injured arm. Stupid Keith.

"Oi! I'm walking here!" I glared.

"Author needs more plot for this chaotic chapter so I'm here to stay with you," Keith told me.

"Why must Author do me so," I cried.

"I'm not that bad, am I?" Keith asked.

"You betrayed me," I stuck my nose in the air to make my point.

Keith rolled his eyes. "Come on, Princess, let's go."

I gasped. "Did you just call me Princess?!" I followed Keith. "Who are you and what did you do with Keith?"

Keith and I ended up in his room. The only good that came from this chapter was the fact that I got to cuddle with Keith.

A/N: I DONT EVER WRITE CRACK CHAPTERS SO IDK IF THIS IS GOOD I SOWWY

But hi I've been depressi this week so I figured I'd try and cheer myself up by writing