Prologue

This is my first fanfic ^^ I hope you can support it ^^

~Min Di's POV ~

"Come here right now!" Luhan called.

I laughed and slid down to the floor looking at him.

"What if I don't want to?" I said.

"Then I guess I'll have to come get you myself." He replied.

He came running over to me and picked me up, swung me around and carried me like a sack of rice.

"Hey! Put me down!" I protested.

"Never!" He said.

"Oppa."

"Mhm?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you will never leave me. That you will never let me go."

"Of course I will promise that."

"Promise me that you won't ever hate me. No matter what I do, that you won't hate me. Please."

"Why are saying such things? I love you."

"Thank you. I promise you too."

-

Ring Ring

"Oppa, what's up?"

"Min Di-ah, let's go on a date right now. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"Arraseo, Oppa. See you later."

Oh my God! What was I going to wear? 30 minutes. Was that even enough time for me? I ripped apart my closet door. I pulled out a mint-green mini-dress and held it up to me and looked at the mirror. Nope. I tossed to to my bed. I pulled out a light pink sweater with a white skater dress. Cute, but too cute. I needed something cute, yet mature. I pulled out a deep blue skirt and a white low-cut top. Perfect. Even though, I won't know what I'll be doing. For all I know, we could be going rock climbing or catching fish.

I slipped on my outfit and sat in front of the vanity table. I decided to leave my hair down today, since there simply wasn't enough time to dress it up. I put on some mascara and eyeliner for the eye makeup. I just left my eyelids alone. I put on some strawberry flavored lip gloss, since oppa loves that.

Just as I finished, I heard the doorbell ring. My mother opened the door and I heard my oppa say, “Annyeonghasyeo Park Eomeoni?” I smiled at his politeness and went down the stairs to greet him.

“Oppa, you're here? Let's go now.”

He lead me to his car and opened the front seat up for me. Such a gentleman. I sat down inside and put my seat belt on. We drove into the city and I saw so many billboards all over the place. So Nyeo Shi Dae and Super Junior all over the place. I wanted to see them so much... Don't tell me. Luhan is going to bring us to see a concert?

He stopped the car and parked the car. We are so close to Olympic Stadium. Oh my god, please, just maybe? We held hands and we went in the direction of Olympic Stadium. Oh my goodness. We were almost there when he turned and I saw a super-uber fancy restaurant. My face dropped. I mean, this is good and all, but he totally brought my hopes up.

“Do you not like this place? We can go somewhere else then.” He said. Oh... he must've seen my face.

“Oh, it's not that, I love it!”

“Really.” I added when I turned to look at his face.

We went up to the top floor and sat down and ordered our food. I looked outside and right in front of me was Olympic Stadium. How much I wished to go there.

“Min Di-ah, do you want to go there? I'll bring you to the Olympic Stadium on our next date to see them.” Luhan said.

“Oppa, will you really? Than you very much.” I replied. He is so sweet.

-

“LET'S GOOO!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! DID YOU HEAR THEIR NEW SONG SORRY SORRY?!” I yelled at my boyfriend.

I think he's getting a little weirded out by my fangirling over Super Junior. Anyways, he drove us to the concert and we went inside. He got us decent seats. Not all the way in the front, but not all the way in the back either. We were in the 7th row. It was nice and real loud, and I enjoyed this date so much although Luhan probably appreciated all that screaming and singing and dancing even though, I would say, I was good.

When we were exiting, something caught my eye, a sign- a huge poster actually stating that they were holding auditions for SM Entertainment. I knew at this second that I wanted to do this.

---

This is all my imagination except for some of the real people and music/places/etc.etc. Some of the events may not correspond to the actual events.

Please Comment! Fan! Vote!