Chapter 1- Breakup

~Luhan's POV~

Min Di had been acting really strange since I brought her to the concert the other day. We haven't been talking as much and also it's been a week already and we haven't gone on any dates. Whenever I ask her out, she just says next time.

"Min Di-ah," I said into the phone, "Don't ignore me and let's go on a picnic. We haven't gone anywhere since the concert and you won't tell me whats wrong."

"Fine, let's meet." She answered. That was so short and curt.

-

I packed all the food and I drove over to her house. Before I even rang the doorbell, she came out of her door and sat in my car.

I noticed that she got a little thinner and when I asked her about it, she lit up and said “Really?” I feel that it shouldn't be something that she should be proud of. I didn't say anything and I just turned on the radio to her favorite station. She started to sing along to the song which I noticed was something she rarely did. I feel really freaked out by this new her, but if this was going to be her then I'll support it. I'll just feed her a little more food.

We finally got to the Han River and I spread out a sheet on the grass near it. Ah, she is so beautiful. I tell her so and she beams, but her smile drops in a split second.

“What's wrong?” I asked as I take all the food out and set it on the sheet.

She sits down on the sheet and said, “I think we need to talk.”

I sit down beside her and say, “Okay. But let me say something first.” I take her hand and said, “Remember when you said not to abandon you? I won't abandon you. I promised that and I'm going to keep that promise. And I honestly hope that would do the same. Now, your turn.”

~Min Di's POV~

Please don't tell me- no I don't want to- what do I do? I've been practicing my speech. But, now it's all ruined because of him. Fine then. I'll delay what I have to say today to another day. I love him. I really do. But, he's being so clingy lately when I need space to practice for the SM Auditions. It won't be any different if I say what I need to say today another day. It'll just be the same blow. The same impact. So I won't put it off.

“Yes, well... you see... I'm really sorry. I think we should break up. It's not working out for me- us.” I decided to pretend that I didn't hear what he said.

He paused for a long time and said, “Get into the car. I'll drive you home.”

“I can go catch a bus from here. You don't need to do that.”

“The least I can do for you is drive you home. I was the one that brought you out here.”

So he drove me home. The ride home was long and awkward and silent.  

I WILL become better. I WILL be able to do this. He's only a distraction. I have to keep telling myself that. I love him, really. From the bottom of my heart. But, I need to think about myself first. I know, I'm really selfish, but this world is cruel, hard, and cold. This is the only way to survive.

~Luhan's POV~ 

She broke up with me so abruptly. I will get revenge on her. I promise myself.

---

This is all my imagination. Please don't steal.

Please comment! Fan! Vote! It would be appreciated, thank you!