Chapter 27

A/N

Hey guys, I know I already said this but I'm just so busy lately and this was my first opportunity to update in like 3 days (or however long its been since the last update) but mainly what I wanted to tell you was that I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go on a trip and I'll be gone until Wednesday. There's absolutely no possible way for me to update while I'm gone or I would. So anyway as soon as I get back and can update, I will :)

ALSO. If you read on a computer I have had a cast list up since I posted like the second chapter or something and whenever a new character is introduced that I feel it necessary to give a cast person to I update it. However, I know most of you probably read off your phone or iPad or something and can't see it so here it is:

Lacey - Lily Collins

Ashton - Ashton Irwin of course

Ellen - Jamie Brewer (she played Adelaide on American Horror Story)

Aunt Vilenna - Susan Sarandon

Lacey's Mom - Demi Moore

Thomas - Calum Hood (that was sort of an accident, I made Thomas' character then later decided Calum was perfect for that and Calum's middle name being Thomas, yeah total accident lol)

Ashton's Nan - Betty White

Michael - Michael Clifford

Max - Luke Zimmerman (he played Grace's brother on The Secret Life of the American Teenager)

Paul and Charles (the twins) - Max and Charlie Carver (you may know them as being the twins on Teen Wolf) (also, Charles' real name being Charlie was also an accident)

Okay that's all. I'll see you all later next week. Love you (: And please Vote/Comment/Tell people about this story if you like it. Voting makes it more popular so other people hear about it :)

~~~~~~~~~

“Lacey,” I heard a soft voice whisper. My head was sleeping on something hard but smooth. “Lace, wake up.”

I groaned a little as I rubbed my eyes and lifted my head. When I opened them I saw that I’d been sleeping on your chest and half of my body was on yours. I was still naked and so were you, it felt a little awkward to me now since we weren’t in that ‘mood’. You didn’t seem to be concerned about it though.

You smiled at me, “Good morning.”

“Good morning,” I said with a yawn. I wasn’t ready to get up yet.

“Sorry to wake you but I couldn’t get you off me and I have to pee.”

I rolled the rest of the way off, using the sheet to keep me covered. I tried not to stare at your naked self as you stood up and slid on your boxers. When the bathroom door closed I used that opportunity and to put my clothes on as quickly as possible, struggling with the zipper on the dress a little. I was still working on it when you came back out.

You stopped and gave me an odd look. “You running out on me?”

I felt bad, that’s probably what it looked like. “No, I just didn’t want to lay there naked.”

You smiled, “Oh.” You closed the space between us and said, “Here.” I turned around and pulled my hair to the side as you pulled the zipper up. You didn’t step back when you were done so when I turned our faces were only inches apart. I was very aware of your still-bare chest. You reached up and took the hair that was still all resting on one shoulder and let it fall so it hung all around my head and you left your arms resting on my shoulders and just smiled at me for a moment.