4 | Chains and Whips

The next time I woke up I realized that I was no longer in the basement. Hope filled my mind when I found myself in an unfamiliar room. Around me were various devices and there were four chains on the wall, two near the top and two near the bottom. 

I didn't really recognize anything else, save for an 'X' propped on the wall, and the various whips hanging on the walls. Everything was foreign, but I couldn't sit and be curious right now.

I tried to push my hands onto the bed to prop myself up, and my stomach fell when I felt the familiar metal dig into my raw skin and cut it further.

I pulled again and I winced as the metal dug into my skin, breaking it open and making it bleed even more. I felt my breathing quicken as the door opened, but because it was behind me I couldn't see who entered, but deep down, I already knew.  I heard shuffling around me as he grabbed something, although right as I was turning around to see what it was, my head was shoved down into the pillows.

"Don't be a bad Kitten. You don't do anything unless I tell you to, understand?" He said sternly, keeping his hand firmly pressed to the back of my head. I quickly nodded, afraid of what would happen if I didn't. "Good." He said, before he tightly gripped my hair and forced my neck back at an uncomfortable angle, causing me to yelp as I struggled to swallow. 

Just then something was forced into my mouth, and it sat heavy on my tongue, not far back enough to choke me, but far enough so that it was uncomfortable.

It took me a few moments to realize it was a ball gag, as I had only seen one in movies, and sometimes in the porn I caught Emmett watching all too often. It was quickly strapped to the back of my head before my head was forced back down into the pillows. It was humiliating as the drool dripped down my chin, but I had no control over it.

Something was tracing down my back and to the soles of my feet. They felt strange, and the ends of them were sharp... I went stiff as I realized what it was, and I managed to force out a 'no' despite the ball gag. I sharply pulled at the handcuffs, but I stopped and screamed as he hit me with the whip, and I could feel my skin ripping. What were on the ends of it?!

The pain was unreal, and I could feel hot tears leaking down my cheeks and mixing with my drool on the fabric of the pillow. But I didn't care. I just wanted it to stop. I wanted him to stop. He didn't though, he hit me again, and again, and again. I tried to think of something else, anything else really.

My mind traveled to Darius, whose whereabouts I didn't know. They then traveled to Emmett, Alesia, and mom.  I wondered what they were doing. Did they miss me? Or perhaps they never gave me a second thought and moved on with their lives, without a burden like me in it. 

That thought sent a pang in my chest, and I was forced back into reality, a reality where Ezra chuckled as he destroyed my back. I didn't try to stop the whimpers that fell from my lips. What use would it be?

Finally, after what seemed like forever he slowed down to a stop. He was breathing heavily, as he threw the whip down to a corner of the room. I didn't want to look at it, to see the red that was most likely covering the tips of it. My blood. This was the first time I had ever seen so much of it in such a short period of time.

"Come on Kitten, it can't have been that bad." He said as he leaned over me and pressed a kiss to one of the gashes before pressing his tongue onto the wound and pushing down with the intent of making the wound wider. I tried to recoil, although with the handcuffs I wasn't able to do much.

My breathing was ragged and my vision blurred with tears, and I tried to focus on that instead of the pain that continually pulsed, making me feel nauseous. I didn't want to see the damage that had been done, but I couldn't stop my brain from imagining, and I felt myself gag. He seemed amused by the whole situation, he probably was amused by the whole situation.