found {Will Byers}

they had found will and he was in the hospital. we were all waiting to go see him. Lucas and Dustin were sleeping while me and Mike were on edge waiting. El was gone. she saved us. from the demogorgan. she destroyed it....i could tell mike was sad about that but it's okay. i feel like Eleven will come back. she's strong and she cant be gone forever. it cant work like that.

we heard the door creak open and Johnathan peeked inside telling us that we could go see Will.

to be honest I've had the biggest crush on Will for the longest time even though i know he doesn't like me back.

Mike woke up the other two boys and we all ran to Will's room. "Byers!" Mike yelled "Will" the others yelled while i just smiled happy my best friend was back and okay. the boys hugged him "be careful" Joyce reminded them. when they were done hugging him. i went up and gave him a hug. he patted my back and in an instant the hug was over. "the boys told Will all about what happened while he was in the Upside down while i stood over by Johnathan. "hey...you okay?" Johnathan asked me "yeah.." i said and sent him a small smile.

To be honest Johnathan was like a brother to me so he knew me pretty well. "what's on your mind?" he asks me "i dunno...im just relieved i guess." i told him "me too" he said and then it was silent. well except for the fact that the boys were talking over each other trying to tell Will what happened while he was Missing.

after a while the boys left and i was talking to Will. we were catching up since he barely heard what the boys had said.

"yeah she flipped a van with her mind" i said and he smiled "that's so cool!" he said amazed "ya know...im glad you're back" i said "me too" he said smiling. probably relieved that he doesn't have to be in that place anymore. "ya know if it weren't for Eleven we would probably still be looking for you" i said. "probably." he said and looked at me "what did you do when you found out i was missing?" Will asked

"well i was freaking out but Hopper told us to stay inside and not look for you..which obviously we didn't listen to anyways but yeah, we went looking for you and we found eleven and she helped and then we ended up following sirens to the lake and saw them pulling out a body. everyone thought it was you even though it really wasn't." i told him and he smiled "you freaked out because i was missing?" he asked. "yeah i mean you are my best friend. you've been there since pretty much forever and i....i dont know what i would do without you here" i told him "you'd probably go crazy" he said and laughed "yeah probably" i said and laughed along with him. y

<<time skip>>

we were playing dungeons and dragons again. this game is always fun. "somethings coming. something angry. something hungry for your blood" Mike says looking at us. "it is almost here" he says making it suspensful "what is it?" will asks curiously "its the thessalhydra, im telling you" dustin says "it's not the thessalhydra" Lucas replied "im telling you it's the thessalhydra" Dustin fights.

Mike slams a piece onto the board. "the thessalhydra!" he yells "damn it" Dustins says ""it roars in anger" Mike says "Will your action!" Mike ask/yells. "what should i do? i-" Will starts "fireball him!" Lucas yells and Will looks to dustin. "fireball the son of a bitch" Dustin says leaning forward. Will looks at me and i nod.

Will picks up the dice and rolls. "fourteen!" everyone yells "Will the Wise's fireball hits the thessalhydra. It makes a painful [imitates screeching] and then it crumbles to the ground. Its clawed hand reaches for you one last time and, and, and and" Mike says dramatically pretending to die.

everyone starts cheering. "Lucas cuts off its seven heads, and Dustin places them into his bag of holding. You carry the heads out of the dungeon, victorious, and you present them to King Tristan. He thanks you for your bravery and service." mike says "woah woah woah woah woah woah, that's not it, is it? " Dustin asks "no there's a medal ceremony" mike says and i look at Will smiling. i see he was looking at me. he smiled and laughed a little then went back into the conversation. the boys were fighting and Johnathan walked down. "hey y/n you need a ride?" he asked me. "no i have my bike but im gonna go anyways" i said and we all walked out.

Johnathan stopped to talk to Nancy while me and Will started talking "so um...i...i um.." Will says before leaning in. he kisses me and i end up kissing back. we pull away and look at each other. "wow" we say at the same time "Will come on!" Johnathan yelled "bye y/n!" Will yelled walking away "bye will" i yelled back. after they left, i went outside and got on my bike. i pedaled home and walked inside my house thinking about the kiss.

i guess this Christmas wont be that bad after all

-------------------------------------------------------

authors note: this is a long chapter. anyways i hope you liked it. this chapter was around 900 words