the play pt 1 - Will Byers

"okay class, we are doing a play soon" the English teacher told us. Me and Will looked at each other and smiled. "tryouts are tomorrow, you have to learn the songs and choreography today" The teacher told us. We continued with class and when it was over we walked out. "we should totally try out!" I said "okay" Will replied. He normally wouldn't do something like this but it seems fun.

We walked to the gym, where they were going to teach us the songs and choreography. We walked in and there was a bunch of girls there but only a few boys. We put our bags down and walked towards the crowd. There was a woman that taught us the choreography, she also gave us papers so that we could memorize the songs.

After we were done with that we walked out of the school, as it was the end of the day. I usually went home with Will and my mom picked me up a few hours later. so that's what was going to happen. When we got in the car Joyce smiled at us. "anything new happen today?" she asked us "we learned choreography for a play we're trying out for" Will said "ooh, that sounds like fun" Joyce said "yeah, it is" I said with a smile.

While we drove to Will's house we talked about how we were going to deliver the performance.

when we got to Will's house we practiced the song and the dance for the play. We even showed Joyce, she said it was good.

A little while later my mom came and picked me up. I told her all about it and she was happy for me. man this is gonna be fun.