Chapter 1

Hi This story is based on my new obsession with Sterek from Teen wolf. I hope you like it.

Stiles POV

     I was wrenched from my dreams to hear a thud and cussing about the window being too small. I rolled over to see the last person I'd expect in my room. Isaac sitting on my floor rubbing his head and sniffing like he had been crying. I cleared my throat and he looked at me, tears welt up then he leaped and buried his head in my chest. He began crying and holding onto me. I tried to pull him off me.

        "Isaac, whats wrong with you?"

         He deliriously kept pleading 'dont leave me please'.

I finally gave up and hugged him. I pet his hair and got him to hiccuping. He looked up at me with eyes that would makes puppies jealous. I felt so bad for him.

        "Whats with those eyes, huh? Why are you crying and holding onto me like your best friend died?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He turned bright red and looked down.

     "Its nothing, I'm sorry, you shouldn't have seen that."

   Tears sprung from his eyes again and he tried to pull away. I grabbed him and pulled him into my lap. I hushed as he began sobbing again.

     God I wonder what worked him up so bad?

            "I had a horrible nightmare!!!!" he wailed

            "Oh,oh,oh.What was it about?" I soothed.

             "It-i-it...." he began, tried to say through hiccups and snot, then got frustrated and started crying.

            "Okay,okay. Dont hurt yourself," he laughed a little at that, " deep breathes then try again."

He did as I said then replied, "It was about Derek. I-I dreamt that he started hitting me and hurting me li-like my dad did. He-he locked me in ba-basement a-all alone an-and then my dad came and *sob* he raped meeeee!!!" he started bawling again and I knew I lost him.

Yep that'll do it.

   I ran my finger through his hair and swept my hand over his back. He finally calmed down to sniffing. Isaac fell asleep quickly on my chest, gripping with werewolf strength. I tried mutiple time pull him off me, even a crowbar I had next bed couldn't even peel one finger away.

      *sigh* what am I gonna do now?

       "Stiles I love you Mama" I heard Isaac mumble in his sleep.

My eyes went wide. WHAT THE HELL????? Why am I not weirded out by that?

Boyd climbed in the window along with Jackson. I saw Jackson smirk loudly. Only Jackson could smirk loudly.

"I should get a picture." he snorted

"Shut up!" I hissed finally peeling the overgrown puppy off of me.

"We came to take him back. Derek's wondering where he is."

I sighed and something inside me hesitated. "Take him."

     They nodded, Boyd picked him up bridal style and jumped down to the ground, followed by Jackson. I turned to go back to bed when I heard a high pitch scream. I panicked and flung myself out the window. Yes I flung myself out the window, shut up. Surprisingly I landed with ease. I gasped and saw Boyd tackling Isaac to the dirt. I sprinted to them.

"You're crushing him! Get off him, your way bigger than he is!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling.

    Amazingly Boyd did as I asked without protest. Isaac scrambled up and behind me.

"Now what is going on?"

"He tried to go back inside the house. So I stopped him. Derek's needs everyone at the loft to be safe especially with this alpha pack." He growled at the figure behind me. Isaac whimpered and hid his eyes in my shoulder.

"I don't wanna go with them. I wanna stay here." he mumbled

I looked at Boyd "Don't do that! He's fine, you don't see Derek worrying about me. Look if you're so set on carrying out sourwolf's orders then stay here tonight. It ain't gonna kill ya."

I saw a flash of happiness on Boyd's face but it was quick then gone.

"Fine," he huffed

"I'm staying too, um, just in case you need, um, backup yeah. Let's go with that," Jackson added.

"Good now, glad thats taken care. Now can someone help me back up into my room?" I grumbled

They all snickered at that.

Hi wow its turning out great if i do say so myself. Keep readin and check out my other stories.
bye bye
:3