chapter 3

Hey guys im so happy u guys are voting and commenting. keep it up and i'll update faster. and i dont mind some suggestions. something to kick around when i have writer's block. okay chapter 3.

bye bye ;3

stiles POV

I fixed a giant plates of omelets and the whole package of bacon. As soon as I set the plates down on the table it was gone. I sat down at my own plate and ate, easing the pain in my stomach. Isaac came and wrapped his arms around my neck, thanking me for last night and breakfast. He quickly left with the other two boys. Derek comes down some time later and stares disapproving at empty plates. I set down a plate I prepared for Derek in front of him. He grummled a thank you and sat down. He finished quickly and left without a good bye.

I sat there thinking about him. Sipping the Earl Grey in my cup. I thought about the accident from this morning. I blushed and sighed disappointedly. I could have stayed like that forever. But what made me jump was the cattle prod shock on my lips. I swore I was bit by some kind of werewolf bug. Explaining the worm like jig.

I wanted Derek to be my boy toy. So many times I've hidden my feelings under sarcasm. I could look at him forever(especially that ass) and listen to him for hours. I wonder a lot about the first time I felt love towards him. The only origin I can find is that night holding him afloat in the high school. The look on his face was pure terror. And the sudden change from hitting my head against the steering wheel to protecting me. Thats what I imagined to be something close to mutual feelings.

I was shaken from thoughts by the sound of footsteps. I looked back to see what it was. Nothing but silence and empty space. Damn my human hearing! I turned back and stared into my cup. I suddenly felt strong arms wrap around me and a cloth with something foul odored on it. I felt lighter and I couldn't move body. I felt myself fall. The last words I said as I fell to the floor unconscious was the name of the lone person on my mind.

"Derek." I whispered

Then blackness.

Derek POV

We were having a pack meeting, again all waiting on Stiles. I heard my name in my mind, despair, sadness, and fear with just a hint of sarcasm. I jumped up in panic.

"Something's wrong with Stiles!!!!!"

dun dun dun. so ss means special someone. keeping voting and commenting.
bye bye :3