Chapter 8

Hey guys so I left you guys at a cliffhanger last time. Pins and needles baby . Anyways I love all you guys and thank you for reading. Oh and since no one had any objections to Sciaac I gonna slowly put it in. Their are gonna be some original characters in this chapter. Made up by yours truly. Kay got that cleared up now I shut up.

bye bye <(^_^)> . haha wolfears.

Derek POV

I ran down the stairs nearly tripping on myself as I went. I hate to admit it but I'm happy Stiles is in trouble. This was the chance I needed to redeem myself. My phone rang again.

From Baby boo

Brng Alli and cntact Detn. Tis 1 is mre thn a ltle crzy.

Right, bring Allison. I contacted Deaton telling him to meet me at a Stiles'. I grabbed Boyd and Scott just in case. I ordered the rest to stay put until further notice. I slide across the top of my car like Bo Duke. Starting the engine, I peeled out and hit the gas. I was there in ten minutes or less. We waited on the edge of our seats for Deaton to arrive. As soon he pulled up I was already up the stairs, heading straight for my mate. I opened the door and felt cold shivers down my spine.

"Oh." Scott started

"My." Allison continued

"God." Boyd finished

" That is one big ass spider." I breathed

"What is an Iraknadonian doing in north California at this time of year?" Deaton puzzled

" A who-dit-whats-it?" Scott ask

"An Iraknadonian. They originally come from the rocky cliffs of Arizona and New Mexico. They were once a great race of giant spider that strived for advances in science, medicine, philosophy, astronomy and many others. But they went mad over one quest they could never achieve, immortality. Now they are as brutish as their smaller relatives. Their language has been lost to even them. They only kill, eat, and hide now." he explained

I panicked at the last sentence, looking around the room for Stiles. I saw a big cacoon in the corner.

"Stiles!" I yelled trying to run to him

"Derek," Deaton grabbed me pulling me back, "You can't go in there. The floor is covered in cobwebs. You set a foot in there and you'll bring attention to us. We have to get him out some other way."

From Baby boo

Um jst an idea. But culdnt Alli jst shot it wth sme knd of posn to wkn it and thn u kll it. but u kno jst a thght.

We all look at the text then at eachother. Then at Deaton.

"Could work. You never know unless you try." he said.

"Do you have something to shoot it with?" I asked

"I have some moutain ash. They never dicovered it so I think they won't have an immunity to it." he sighed

"I thought that only had healing properties? " Boyd quizzed

"To wolves, yes. Other paranormal creatures, not so much." he smiled

"Alright, lets do it." we broke the huddle.

Scott stepped in the room, grabbing the thing's attention. It started towards him.

"Guys hurry! I'm stuck!" he panicked trying to lift his feet.

Allison shot it in the butt with the arrow. It screamed in pain and steam/smoke rose from the wound. Boyd held it down I jumped on its back and riped it's head off. I dropped the head.