1: The 2nd Tear

Lia's P.O.V

Then, The blinding light before flashes again and I am in the hospital room I saw in the white room with Reese.

I watch Logan as he paces back and forth around the room, and Zach sleeping with his head on the bed holding my hand.

Jack was also with a girl, I heard Jack call her Kayla. She was pretty, Long brown hair, goddess features.

Zach's P.O.V

So here I am. Not leaving my seat, except for obvious reasons. Just hoping, that if I continue to stare at her beauty, and try to describe how much I love her, will wake her up.

But no. Every "I love you" won't do anything. Even if I said it more than a million times.

If you love her,

You gotta wait. You gotta fight for her.

Cause it's her. It's always been her.

Nothing will change that.

Jack's P.O.V

I really want Lia to wake up sooner, cause Zach, he's um...

He's very, sleep deprived. Sleep deprived is an understatement actually.

And I also really want her to meet my girlfriend. They'll get along so well. I know it.

I've been telling her everything. Hoping she can hear the day I had told her. From when I asked Kayla out, when Corbyn slipped on a banana peel and fell butt-first on concrete, and him not being able to walk for two days, and when Jonah was "sleeping" With Tate, even though we knew they were butt-naked.

Oh also, Jonah and Kayley broke up. They didn't want to talk about it so none of us knew why.

Everyone's partially happy. We all felt bad that we believed Lynn over her.

Also met a really nice girl at Chipotle about a week ago. When we tlked about our interests we instantly became bestfriends. Her name is Gabbie. She has really curly hair too. Thats why I treat her like a sister.

But the boys tell me they have bad vibes with Gabbie. Like she has a mask that we need to take off. She's covering something and its very obvious. But we're also kinda worried for her, we don't know what she's been through nor what caused her to have this kind or aura.

Lia's P.O.V

I was listening to Jack telling me about Jonah and Tate in bed together "sleeping". Which made me celebrate a little cause, Lia, the matchmaker, strikes again!

Then I feel a shine on the necklace Reese gave me.

And the tears were more than before.

"You got the 2nd tear." A familliar voice speaks out from behind.

"Oh! Reese! Yeah, I think I did. Who was it from?" I ask her, holding the necklace observing it and noticing how detailed this necklace was.

"I'm sorry Lia, I can't tell you." She frowns.

"But, why?" I let go of the necklace and let it hang from my neck.

"It's against the rules, I'm sorry." And with that, she fades away.

---

Hey 😁 First chapter of the sequel! Love ya'll 💕

- u n e d i t e d -