3: Smile

Zach's P.O.V

I sit down on the chair I've been sitting on for the past 3 months, I think, next to Lia and I've been telling her everything that happens every single day.

"Hey Lia. Im here again, I just came back from Chipotle because Daniel insisted on him looking after you for me, and it was great, um, I haven't had Chipotle in a while. And im going to bring you to Chipotle right after you wake up. I miss our Chipotle dates."

I pause a bit and look at how beautiful she can be even in a coma.

"We also just released Talk, our new single. Im so sad you weren't there when we released Hooked. When we stayed up all night with popcorn and Cheez-its that Jack likes to keep for himself with the boys watching a movie like waiting for new years, but we were only waiting for These Girls to release, you wont stop telling us how proud you were and let me tell you, it was the cutest thing ever."

I take her hand in mine trying to avoid the tubes attached to her arm.

"We're also releasing the album on the two year anniversary of Why Don't We. Its so crazy how we've made it so far in just almost two years. You were there when we played at MSG, you were there at the airport crying and me continuously wiping your tears away because of me leaving for tour. Dang Lia, I love you,"

As I bring her hand up to my lips and kiss it, a smile forms on her face. Making me so happy she heard that.

"I miss you so much."

---

oh hai

Im running out of ideas ksks

Dont give me any im probably not gonna use them cause ya girl will forget

styshstrsvg x