Chapter 5

Just a quick note, this is the last chapter I will ever post of the old version of this book, I wrote it when I was about 12 or 13, I wrote it in a composition book and I've been typing it up, I was planning on uploading the full thing and then writing an ending on here, but after growing and re-reading my work from when I was 12/13 as a 19 and now 20 year old, it's a lot of cringe and bad writing. Right now, this book is under severe editing and looks to be essentially a whole new book, nothing like this one at all, I originally tweaked a few things here and there until I basically scrapped the whole book. I look forward to releasing the new edited book, even the title will change, as soon as I have uploaded the first chapter, I will delete this book.  

"Daughter, it's good to see you, I missed you" the white wolf spoke. "Father! I missed you and mother so much, where is she now?!" I asked. He chuckled "she's busy, getting things ready, now, I'm here to talk to you about you. You are my strong, independent, brave girl. I've watched you grow from my little pup to the strong warrior you are today. Now, you mustn't let people see your emotions, well your bad emotions anyways" he paused and we chuckled. "Now that mate of yours, he is something special, he's heartbroken, remember? It pained him and his wolf to say that Alyiah was his mate. Now you must go see him and sort things out, you've waited for such a long time, now go, tell him your true feelings" he said, I got up, but turned to see my father howl and eventually disappear. I ran back to the pack house as fast as I could.

Once I got there, I shifted and put my clothes back on and headed inside. I walked inside to find Logan talking to Elita, I walked over to them. "Hey guys" Elita turned towards me and engulfed me in a hug "uh...hi!!!". "Where's Lance?" Elita looked down then said "with Alyiah....not sure what, but you know" I nodded, trying not to let a tear slip out. "Where though?" she looked towards a door then pointed to it" thanks, talk to you later".

I knocked on the door, my heart pounding so hard against my chest. It opened to the face of Alyiah, great, just great. She made a disgusted face at me, "who is it, Alyiah?" I heard Lance say. "It's-" but I got cut off by Alyiah, "just a darkmoon pack member wondering about." I heard him sigh "just tell them I'm busy, I don't wasn't any disruptions" he said, I growled as Alyiah slowly started to close the door. "He's busy, or did your stupid ass not pick that up, god, you're more pathetic then before!" I just stopped her and pushed past her "Alyiah! Are you ok?!" Lance screeched before he saw me, but immediately stopped walking towards her and just froze.

I sighed "hi Lance, I would just like to apologize for my behavior earlier and, uhm, I've missed you dearly!" I spoke, he just stayed frozen. "You've said what you needed to say, now leave! He obviously doesn't miss you as you can see by his behavior, now we were busy before you came in and interrupted us!" Alyiah screeched in that high pitched voice that I've learned to hate. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. He just stood there, he was breathing, I could hear him. I began to walk away but a hand grabbed mine shooting sparks through my arm. I immediately knew that it was Lance, only he cane make me feel this way.

"No! Don't leave! Alyiah needs to leave, I've missed you so much too, but more than dearly, we need to talk and so we will!" Lance said. Immediately my heart, wolf and I leaped at the sound of that. Alyiah just stood there, her mouth in a "O" shape. "Wh-what babe, she left you, were dating and you choose that whore over me, I love you Lance! I have loved you since I was 13, I've waited for you!" she screeched. "God, can't you take a hint, he doesn't love you, he loves me, to that I think but I love him, I'm not trying to be mean, my mother told me you forced that kiss upon my mate, she knows everything and my father even saw you! So don't try to pull any bull on me anymore!" I screamed at her, tears pooling down my face from all the emotions. 'Be strong' my father said once.