⚠SMUT⚠

Me: Ok! Jack! Anti!

Anti: What now?

Jack:*just walks up*

Me: Ok guys! So...I'm not getting many T/D requests, so I wanna ask you T/D!

Jack: Ye know...wait...is it for both of us?

Anti: NAW SHIT SHIRLOCK!!!

Jack: Oi! That was a propper question!

Me: OI! Guys! The Dare is for both of you. Now staaahhhhp fighting!

Jack: Ok...Jeeze...now what is it?

Me: Ok...*blushes and chuckles a bit*

Anti: Don't Tell me!

Jack: *looks at Anti and Me* What?

Anti:*whispering* Smut...

Jack: NO! DONT EVEN!

Me: *Laughs* HA! WELP! TO LATE!

Anti: NO PLZ!!!!

Jack: We might as well just get it over with... I mean, if we don't do it now...we'll have to do it some other time.

Me: And! I dared you to! So, it's now or later!

Jack: She has a point.

Anti: *sighs* Fine! But if we have to do this again...*Jack looks at him* Fine! Any time, I won't back down!

Me: Heh! Ok you two! Get in there!*pushes them in room*

Jack: AYE!

Me: Shush it, your ok! Have fun!

Anti: I'll try!

Me:*locks door*

Jack: *sit on bed* I don't wanna do this...

Anti: Me neither! But...Call me Daddy!

Jack: WHA---!?!

Anti:*Pushes him on bed and climbs on top of him*

Jack: I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANNA DO THI-!?

Anti: ~I passionately press my lips against his, he then deepens the kiss~

Anti{Again}:~I break the kiss~ I lied! ~I rip his shirt off, along with mine, and start kissing and sucking is neck~

Jack:*moans* Oh Anti...More!

Anti: ~I continue as he continues moaning. It turns me on so much! His moans fill the room, I continued to grow erect.~

Jack:~I start grinding on Anti, teasing him. My moans became more and more louder than before~Daddy...?

Anti: Yes Kitten?

Jack: We were dared for smut...SO FUCK ME ALREADY!!!~I couldn't wait anymore! Not telling him to was just teasing myself!~

Anti: What ever you wish kitten.~I unbuckle Jack's belt and take off his pants. Leaving Only his underwear on, u could see his jaw dropping V-line. I leaned down and telraced it with my tounge.~

Me: Damn...seems like there about to get it! Where's the lube my dad has hiding{NOT REALLY!!! THATS WEIRD!!!}Aha! There it is! *Walks towards the room and unlocks it* Hey Anti! You might need this!*tosses him the lube*

Anti: WTF?!?! AND THANKS!!!

Me:*locks door back and Fangirls* I ALMOST SAW MY SENPAIS D!!!! OOF!!!

Anti:*throws the lube on the ground* I don't need that shite! ~I then began to pull Jack's underwear down, reaveling his saluting member{XD}

Jack: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!? PLZ DADDY!!!

Anti: Kitten...don't yell at Daddy unless you wanna be punished!~I then inhale his member into my mouth, and bob my head slowly~

Jack: Oh! D-DADDY...faster! Plz...

Anti:~I go faster, and start deep throating him. I'm glad my gag reflex didn't try to kill me.~{That was stupid}

Jack: D-Daddy...I'm g-Gonna C-Cum!

Anti:*Humms, making vibrations*

Jack: Ah! FuuuuuUUUUUUKKK!~My moan growing louder as I came in Antis warm mouth~

Anti: ~I swallow his Salty-Sweet liquid and flip him over on his hands and knees. I lick two if my fingers, and start fingering Jack~

Jack: YOU FUCKING TEASE!!! AaH!

Me: Dark, Mark! Get over here!

Dark: What?

Mark: Yeah..what?

Me: Listen!

Dark and Mark:*leans ears closer to door*

Dark: Is that Jack?

Mark: and Anti?

Me: Yeah, I didn't get many dares...so I dared them to fuck.

Mark: Why...?

Dark: You Horny Bitch!
*They both laugh*

Me: Hey! Watch it! I may be a Horny Bitch, but I may get a dare for you guys to Fuck! So...*sticks tounge out*

Mark: Ok..

Anti: ~I line my member up to him~ You ready Kitten?

Jack: YES DADDY! OH PLZ!!! FUCK ME!

Anti: Yes, Kitten~I shove my member into his tight arse~

Jack:

(I don't know why the music is there but...eh...I hope your turned on, cause I am XD)

Anti:~ I go faster~ Kitten! Your so...TIGHT!

Jack: WELL! IM ALSO STRAIGHT, AND IVE N-NEVER FELT THIS BERFORE!! OH MY GAAAWWWWD! DADDY HARDER!

Mark: Damn...his moans are hot!

Dark: Chill ye desperate Dumbass!

Me: STAHP!

Anti:~I go faster, feeling my Climax build~ SEAN! IM ABOUT TO...*Sighs, cumming*

Jack:*moaning, back arching* MmMmmMMmMMmM!!!(IDK XD)

Anti: Kitten...

Jack:~I pull off tired and smile at Anti~Welp....*breathing heavily*

Anti: Yeah...I'm done...thanks for understanding, plz don't tell tho.

Jack: I won't.

Me: Welp...sounds like they're done! That was HOT AF! Well, if you have any T/D plz leave me some in the comments...and yeah...

Mark: BUH-BYYYEEE!!!!

Me: STAHP IM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!!

Mark: IT WAS MY THING FIRST!

Me: FINE!