The Only Anomaly

CHAPTER 1; Intro

It all started out in highschool, Carson high school. I was the only anomaly in the eleventh grade. My name is Haeden Olivia Former also known as livi. I was walking with my best friend Nyla when I saw Xander. He walked passed me and smiled and for the first time a guy noticed me. Then i saw Chris heading towards me.

Chris: Hey livi!

Livi: Hello Chris want do you want?

Chris: Why do you have to act like that. Ever since you came back you've been acting different.

Livi: It's nothing its just I'm getting used to being back.

Nyla: He is right livi you have been acting different. Are u ok?

Livi: Yessss I'm fine just leave me be ok! can we go home now!?

Nyla and chris: yea.

Livi

After being back from living with my dad in California every body has been telling me I've been acting different. I know I look different since I wear my hair out a lot more and I have my new prescription contacts. But other than that I don't see it.

Alex: Yo! livi have you seen my court papers?

Livi: No. Alex when did you last have them?

Alex: This morning before I left for my drug test.

Livi: I think they are on the coffee table.

Alex: Thanks livi.

Livi

Alex is my half brother on my mothers side. My mother Olivia Former passed away when I was eleven and my brother was seventeen. When my mom died from leukemia my step dad Jason left me and my brother. Because Alex wasn't old enough to take care of me I had to go and live with my father until Alex was of twenty one. After I left Alex got into the drug game and got caught with possession of acid and marijuana. He served two years. Thank god! So after his twenty first birthday I came back to indiana.

Livi: Alex I'm going over Nyla's for the night.

Alex: ok be back around 9:00 because you have to go see the social worker with me to work out living arrangements.

Livi: ughh! I guess.

Livi

So I shut the door and left and headed down the street to Nyla's house who lived two blocks away from me.

I walked on to her front steps to ring her door bell to see Nelson answer which is Nyla's fraternal twin.

Nelson: Hey livi I see your back from cali! Hows it going?

Livi: Nelson its been going good, and what makes u so interested?

Nelson: You! im interested in you when can we go on a da ( gco )

Nyla: Oh heyy livi come on up stairs. And Nelson Maurice Schröder stop messing with my friends! They dont want you.

Nelson: shut up Ny! why dont you stop hatin... Call me sometimes livi!

Nyla: Whatever. Come on up livi.

Livi

As I walked up stairs I thought about Nelson, he was always a little cute but he reminded me too much of Nyla.

Nyla: So wassup girl?

Livi: Did you see how Xander looked at me?

Nyla: Who Xander miller, the cute guy in our spanish class?

Livi: Of course who else is the cutest boy in the eleventh grade named xander.

Nyla: Oh yea I peeped him smiling at you.

Livi: I know but its weird because he never noticed me before.

Nyla: True but you did come back looking different. And doesn't he have a girlfriend in our grade.

Livi: Yea that girl savannah?!

Nyla: Do you think he likes you?

Livi: I don't know its weird but lets not talk about him anymore lets talk about your new bf gavin.

Nyla: girl i have a lot tell you about.

Livi

Later on we fell asleep on the floor talking about her bf gavin. That same night I had a dream about Chris getting hurt and me not being there and it kind of scared me but I talked myself in to not worrying about it.

End of chapter 1