Olivia Former

CHAPTER 2; Olivia Former

Livi

After leaving Nyla's the next day I ran home a little late to find my brother dressed up, so I dressed formally. we left at 10:17 am in Alex's old tan sedan. We arrived at 10:45 am.

Alex: You ready?

Livi: Yea

Alex: A little nervous?

Livi: Yea

Alex: Me too

Livi: Why are you nervous?

Alex: Because I don't want her to think I'm a bad brother and a horrible influence on you because of my drug charges.

Livi: Well you are a great brother to me don't worry about what she thinks.

Alex: Thanks baby girl, and why are you nervous?

Livi: I just don't like questions.

Alex: oh.

???: Alex Mason and Haeden Former!

Livi: Thats us.

???: Hi I'm Carolynn Skinner but you can call me Carol.

Alex: Hello Carol I'm Alex Mason and this is my younger sister Haeden Former.

Carol: Hello Haeden.

Livi: Heyy * Alex nudges Livi * uhhh ehhh hmmm hello.

Carol: Lol its ok you don't have to be proper and stiff.

Livi: Okayyyyy?

Carol: Well I'm going to start off with talking to Haeden.

Alex: Ok.

~~~~~

Carol: Well Haeden how do you feel about living with your brother Alex?

Livi: Its great.

Carol: How do you feel about your father?

Livi: Ummm he has his flaws.

Carol: Explain?

Livi ~flashback~

Lm ( Livi's mom )

Ld ( Livi's dad )

Lm: So you were out with her?!!!

Ld: Yes. I was Olivia and so what, she actually knows how to be a woman.

Lm: Does she know how to handle two kids, a job, a husband, a house hold and CANCER DAMN IT!!

Ld: What you have cancer??!!!!!

Lm: Yes. I found out two weeks ago and my job at the bank wont cover the health insurance so i quited.

Ld: What! So all this time u haven't been working.

Lm: No but I've been looking for a job Steven.

Ld: Olivia I don't think I can do this. I cant support this family and meet my needs * starts packing and leaves *.

Lm: NO!!! You cant do this * notices Livi and Alex peeking through their room door * Alex take you sister and and go to sleep *...

Alex: Mommy why are u crying?

Lm: No reason Alex go to bed.

Livi ~flashback ends~

Carol: Wow ok. So he left your mom after finding out she had cancer?

Livi: yea.

Carol: What did your mom do after that?

Livi: She got back together with Alex's dad Jason to help support us so she could find a job. I was five and Alex was eleven so i wasn't in school, so I had to stay with my nana. But my mom got sicker and sicker and eventually died six years later from leukemia and thats when Jason left me and Alex.

Livi

At that point I had started crying.

Carol: Here is some tissues and thats all for today I am going to schedule another appointment to speak to your brother and talk about living arrangements and the future; like college. Okay?

Livi: Ok.

End of chapter 2