Fear

Hi

Iti_Myrah

Recap; Chakor's weird behaviour made Suraj suspicious.

Chakor is in college the fear that someone get to know abt her abusing was huge.

The days passed like that n the first semester was ending still Suraj was trying to find out more abt her.

Chakor was quiet she never let anyone come close to her but somehow Suraj managed a friend for her his cousin Tina who is also studying in the same college.

Suraj intentions aren't wrong he was thinking logically a woman would never confess her abusing to man that too a stranger. With Tina she has a friend a female friend whom she can trust n forget her fear. But it was very hard for Tina too to get through Chakor.

Chakor; Tina have a nice holiday.
Tina smiles. Chakor thank u.. please Chakor if u don't mind I would like to meet u in the semester holidays we could go out for shopping, cinema or just talk at a coffee shop.

Chakor fears she states to stammer. No.. I... don't want... to. S.. so.. sorry.

She leaves n Tina went to Suraj.

Tina; Bhai sorry I tried a lot but there is the fear in her. She can't open herself to anyone.

Suraj nods with a smile. U know what?!. Tina shakes her head. Suraj; it takes small steps n the first step being befriended with u is the biggest one in my eyes. It's okay she needs to learn to reduce her fear but that is something she has to do we can just help her being her supporters, but as long as she keeps herself away from us we r not able to help her to get rid off her fear.

Tina; Suraj ur talking in puzzles.

Suraj smiles. U know friendship is the bases of everything relationship, rght?!.

Tina; haan right.

Suraj; maybe she will contact u. She has ur number, right?!.

Tina nods. Haan she has.

Suraj; now we have to wait for her. She has to fight against her fear. We can support her as soon as she ask for it. We will be ready.

Tina; hmm okay I think I got it. U want her to come to us. To open herself, correct?!.

Suraj nods. Correct!

Tina; as if we will force her she will become insecure n might close herself again behind a wall, right??

Suraj; absolutely. It is her turn now to forget the fear she is carrying inside her. Tina as soon as she contacts u. Tell me. I won't interfere but yet I would like to know what u were talking abt.

Tina; haan Bhai I will tell u. Okay bye.

Suraj; bye...

A few days Chakor was alone at home. Her father has gone out for some business normally he takes her along with him but bcz of her study Chakor could made excuses. Even if there r semester break/holiday she still needs to study for the next semester or she has to learn more which means she would be less at home.

Her father didn't liked the idea but he agrees as he knows the fear in her won't let her go.

It was nice to be alone but she was missing someone, Tina she had become a real friend. She appeared from nowhere but yet she stayed very stubborn to be her friend.

Chakor dials her number..

Ring ring

Tina looked at her mobile. Caller ID unknown?
Hmm who cares.

Tina; Hello Tina here.
Chakor; Hi Tina it's Cha... Chakor..!

Tina was happy. Chakor! How r u?!

Chakor; I'm fine thank u. N u?
Tina; me too now even better than before my friend called me.

Chakor smiles. Hmm could we meet?!

Tina; haan sure where n when?!

Chakor gulps. Her father will return in 3 days n he calls her each night to check if she is at home.

Tina; Chakor...?! U there??

Chakor; haan Sorry. I.. maybe it was a bad idea.

Tina; Chakor wait. We don't need to meet. We can talk on phone?!.

Chakor; really?.

Tina; haan really!.

They talked over the phone for hours Chakor felt accepted. Someone who wasn't dragging her. Someone who wasn't forcing her. Someone who was listening to her pains.

Tina; Chakor if there is anything u need or u want to say I'm there okay.

Chakor; okay thank u. Gud night n bye.

Tina; bye. Sweet dreams.

They cut the call. But then her father calls to check on her.

Tina called Suraj as soon as she ended the call with Chakor.

Suraj; fabulous. See she made the next step towards u. Now if we r lucky enough she will open herself to u. Maybe we will get to know more.

Tina; Haan Suraj u r right. But I wonder what will happen if she gets to know that I did the friendship on ur saying...

Suraj; that is something we shouldn't think of it now. As per now the most important thing is her safety which is not given as long as her father is ruling over her. But Tina u like her right?!.

Tina; haan a lot.

Suraj; then just don't let her know. U r my cousin but we have different names. So how will she find out.

Tina; fine. I won't tell her.

Suraj; thank u.

Tina; mention not but u know...

Suraj knew something will come. What do u want?. He asked openly.

Tina; nothing help her okay.

Suraj; haan I will. Bye
Tina; bye.

The next day raised n Chakor was having a peaceful night a night she didn't had for long time. Her father knows her... everything so he is always prepared.

Chakor made the breakfast of her choice. She did some mediation n then she was bored. Hmm?!

Tina! She called Tina n asked her for a get together.

Tina agrees in min.

Tina; how abt the beauty parlour or ice cream saloon or cinema. U say I'm ready to come.

Chakor; everything... but?!.

Tina; but what??

Chakor; I'm sorry I don't have that much money with me.

Tina; haha u don't worry there is someone who will pay for us.

Chakor; what who?!

Tina bites on her tongue. Arrey Chakor my credit card.

Chakor; no Tina u can't pay for me.

Tina; Chakor I'm ur friend I can n I will now come on. See u.

They met the mall n did everything what Chakor wanted to do.

Poor Suraj wasn't a part of it directly but indirectly he was as he was the one who paid it all 🤣🤣🤣.

______
Next update Chakor truth

Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote