Vendetta

Hi

Iti_Myrah 😊

Recap; Chakors true is out. Suraj could hear it all.

Suraj was broken he couldn't believe how much she had to bear from her young age. Suraj was angry he made a fist his eyes were n the anger had reached a peak.

He went to his room n tried to call someone.

A sleepy voice; Haan bolo {yeah say}. A yawn was to hear.

Suraj; I need ur help!

The one stood up in shock. What? The sleep was gone. U need my help?!. What happen U never have asked for my help in past.

Suraj gulps. Ajay I think it is better if u don't know much. It could risk ur career I just need some information from u. Please!

Ajay was confused but agrees. He stood up from his bed. What do u need?!. I mean which information?.

Suraj; no forget it I can't drag u in.

Ajay; woh hold on I'm awake now n as long as u don't tell me what u r gonna do with the information I don't care. Now tell me!

Suraj took a deep breath. I need the full information abt a man his name is xyz Kapoor he has one daughter Chakor Kapoor she is 22 years old. Currently staying at the xyz house no. 12. She is a student.

Ajay; got it... hmm Haan here. He is a going to be police officer n has the access on the police database. He has a small business his wife died 10 years ago she is his only daughter. What do I want to know u seemed to know much abt him.

Suraj; woh he is on a business trip can u check the airlines when his flight is I mean when he will return. As his daughter isn't at home.

Ajay was confused. Haan okay wait I will check... his flight is for... oh?

Suraj; Oh?! What u mean with oh?!.

Ajay; arrey yaar relax he is coming earlier than he had planned. His original flight was for tomorrow I mean for today evening. But now he is on the plane. He will be here in a few hours.

Suraj; few hours. Hmm could be more specific abt the time, please?!.

Ajay; must be very important. Okay wait according to the flight plan he will be here in 2 hours.

Suraj; thanks. I'm in ur debt.

Ajay; what... oh okay. But Su... tututut.
- hope u won't do anything wrong -

Suraj was getting ready. He changed his clothes wearing an outfit complete in black

Black shirt, jeans, jacket, gloves n hut.
He sneaked into Bhagya n Chakors room n checked Chakors purse for her home key.

He was abt to leave when he was stopped by Ajay... Haan Ajay was having a doubt he rushed to him.

Ajay; Suraj! What is this?! I know y u r going to that place but I can't take the law in ur hands.

Suraj; I'm not taking the law in my hands I won't hurt him I will just scare him.

Ajay; no I can't let u go... he was lying on the ground unconscious. Suraj hit him n now hauls him inside the house.

Suraj - sorry bro but it's better this way! -.

Suraj closed the door n left. He reached Chakors place n was waiting for her father.

Then after an hour he hears the key sound of the door. Suraj was on the lookout.

He comes in n Suraj anger raised. He comes out but his face was covered so the father of Chakor couldn't see him n won't be able to recognise him.

Chakor?!. He asked but it was obviously not Chakor. But Suraj who was now trashing him like hell.

Suraj was punching him but not speaking to him he was trying not to give the man a chance to recognise him even not by mistake.

Suraj couldn't control himself.

What u want?! What I did?! Where is my daughter?!

Suraj wanted to reply to him but stopped n beats him further.

Suraj kicked him many times then he hears sirens 🚨 of the police someone had called the police bcz of the scream n shout.

Suraj went out of the house by the back door.

Ajay was there too he caught Suraj.

Suraj was shocked.

Ajay; here get in the car n wait there!!.

Suraj nods n hides in Ajays car.

After awhile the police checked the house n brought Chakors father to the hospital. Where Arjun put handcuffs on his wrist n bed to bind him.

Kapoor; what is this? Y r u arresting me? I'm the victim!!

Arjun slapped him. Never use the word victim again! U r not a victim u r the abuser n who ever did this is with U. Can be proud of himself as he helped us to caught u. Who knows what u would have done not finding ur daughter in ur house. Yes ur daughter is absolutely fine n save now bcz she is the real victim.

Kapoor shocks. Where is she?!.

Arjun; far away from u!

Arjun leaves but he places 3 constables in front of his door just in case someone might attack him again.

Ajay drive Suraj home. Bhagya was hell angry on him. Yeah they know what he did as soon as Ajay gains his conscious back he informed them.

Chakor wokeup by the noise of Bhagya's scold.

U hit him that badly he is in hospital.

Suraj; that is nothing if it would be me I would have buried him 6 feet under!.

Ajay; Suraj ur vendetta could ruin her case.

Suraj; Don't worry I didn't speak a word I was full covered he will never find out who attacked him.

Chakor comes down.....

They looked at her...

______
Hope you liked it

Please comment and vote