Chapter 4

This means her wolf is talking and This means she's thinking or communicating with her wolf

*EDITTED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dining hall is bustling with activity. Dozens of werewolf groups are scattered through the large room. My eyes scan the room, looking for a certain Omega, yet caught no glimpse of him. I wandered to my usual table, which housed Tessa who is sitting up straight with her hair brushed to the side, proudly showing her still raw looking mark. Tae sat next to her, poking her side from time to time and occasionally brushing the mark inviting a content sigh out of her.

I sit across from the lovely couple and stare at the oblivious wolves. They continue to tease each other- like new mates should- completely ignorant to the outside world. Teachers know not interrupt newly mated pairs' thoughts or actions for at least a month due to the sensitivity they would be going through with their emotions. Even an ant landing on one of them causes both of them to go into full-on fight mode!

A few minutes later, I feel a presence behind me so I look over my shoulder. And, as cliche as it is, Jimin stands behind me while smirking. "You know, darling-" He purred while brushing a hand through his hair"-We could be that if you put your Alpha pride behind you."

I roll my eyes. "Who said I haven't tried already?" Jimin laughed.

"I did. If you had already put it behind you, you would allow me to be the stronger one of this relationship... I am stronger than you, after all, so how about we hug it out? You can be the little spoon~" I sigh, my fringe getting blown from my face for a few seconds only to fall back onto my face.

Jimin leaned down and, his smirk still stretched across his luscious lips, brushed it off my face and behind my ear. This movement caused my heart to go racing. Can you just choose one way to react, heart? Like really... This is the worst time! He turned his back to me. "It's fine if you want to keep denying your feelings. After all, they'll come out eventually." His voice turned into a growl, which set my wolf off. We. Need. Him. Go and mark him already! I didn't know you suddenly liked him. What caused this change in emotions? Nothing... Nothing at all... MARK HIM!

I shook my head and turned away. When did my wolf start reacting this way as well? She didn't really like Jimin before, but now she's acting as if she'll die without him! (She won't by the way). I grab the plate which was placed in front of me by a fellow pack member and stood up, heading to the kitchen line.

After grabbing some food of a random assortment, I made my way back to the table. Tessa and Tae still haven't moved an inch as they poked and prodded each other. I could see a fresh bite mark on Tae's neck that wasn't there before, so I guessed Tessa marked him in the short amount of time I was gone. 

I sat in the chair and grabbed a fork when Jimin suddenly approached, again, and stood behind me. How could I tell? His delectable, sweet, addicting scent gave him away. I saw a hand grab my hand holding my fork, stabbed a potato, and he pulled in to his mouth. He tugged the potato off the fork while looking directly into my eyes which held a daring look in them.

After he got the potato, he let my hand drop back onto my plate and he sat down next to me. His lips started moving, but I couldn't hear anything. I thought I trained my emotions better than this! He even stole my food and I wasn't reacting! I saw Jimin click his fingers a few centimetres away from my eyes. My eyes focused and I gasped. 

His lips stretched back into that beautiful smirk as he looked at me. "All you have to do is give your Alpha pride to me, and all of this is yours for eternity. It isn't that hard, princess." I shook my head. My emotions are out of whack. Even Tessa and Tae were focusing on us now instead of teasing each other.

Was I really that obvious? Be more obvious. Mark him, right here and right now. There's a black-haired barbie doll over there looking at him. I rub my forehead. "How would I even do that?" Jimin laughed at my joke.

"Oh darling, all you have to do is submit to me. It's that simple. You can still mark me since that's how Alpha's work, but you have to let me be the powerful one in the relationship as I've said before. It isn't that hard, is it?" 
"I wouldn't expect an Omega to understand, but that's the hardest thing someone, even their mate, can ask an Alpha to do." Jimin rolled his eyes.