Chapter 5

Her wolf communication and her communicating with her wolf. 

THIS BOOK IS OFF HOLD! Also, please don't kill me, or Jimin either. I'd rather have the flirty man alive, thanks xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my little chat with Jimin, I decided I wasn't in my right mind anymore. I decided to hide in an empty guest bedroom yet to be occupied to think about my problems with a quiet environment.

This whole 'mate' thing is something I didn't expect... It's turning me into a Bipolar idiot! I zone out, I can't contain my wolf, and even worse my wolf actually thinks it's a good idea to lay down my Alpha authority over him! How in gods name am I even supposed to do that?

I've always been stronger than anyone I've met in one way or another. All Jimin is asking is to put down my pride, but I can't do that! I was always trained to be above everyone, and no one is supposed to rule me, and he just waltzes into my life and asks to be King over me! That's how he's thinking, right?

"You're thinking awfully hard there, Little Mate." I jumped and looked up. There he was, the maker of my problems. He placed one of his small hands on my shoulder. This was something only people higher than you do. I roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders causing his hand to fall back to his side.
"What If I'm thinking of ways to kill you? Go away." 
Mark him or I will make our next meeting a nightmare. Now you're threatening me? I heard her snort at me. Why don't you take control then, huh? Gladly.

I felt my mouth move, not of my own accords. "My name is Syara, and I am (Y/N)'s wolf. She's allowed me to take control for a short amount of time soo..." I watched as my hands shot out and grasped his neck, pulling it towards my mouth. I felt my fangs pierce his neck and after a few seconds, I felt him stiffen. Jimin caught up with what was happening and pulled away while breathing heavily. His eyes held surprise and fear.  

"If you didn't want to be marked yet, I can't inflict the mark. I just left a bite mark so that black haired bimbo doesn't try anything." I felt my hand go from being a closed fist to getting raised and waving at him. "If you want (Y/N) to do anything, you can just get me to come out and ask me to do it. I'll do anything for you, unlike (Y/N)... She doesn't even know how to put her pride down." I heard a tsk leave my mouth and a sigh followed soon after.

Why the hell would you do that, Syara? You scared the crap outta him. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but still! You can't just do that- Syara formed a smirk on her lips and lightly rested her arms around the now bloody neck.

"S-Syara, what are-are you d-doing?" I'd never expected Jimin would be nervous of my wolf! I mean, It's understandable, but wow! I'd never thought he'd allow his strategically placed persona would fall when one thing messed up!

I suddenly felt in control with my body again. Do it now. I would have done it for you, buuuut the readers would have hated if I took the first moment between you. Go ahead and kiss him with everything you've got. What the hell Syara? I dropped my arms and blinked. Jimin's bite still glistened with fresh blood. Jeez, that's gotta sting.

"(Y/N)? Are you b-back?" Jimin's body was still stiff and rigid as if waiting to jump away.
"Y-yeah. I'm sorry Syara did that... I didn't tell her to do anything, I swear! She just has a mind of her own." Jimin's eyes changed colours to a reddish brown, and his entire demeanour changed.

"If Syara gets to come out to play, I can too. Hey sweetie~" My eyes widen. This is not gonna end well, is it?
"H-hi? What's your name?" The dangerous look in his eye never swayed while staring directly into my eyes.
"Christian. So. How about I bite you in return? Jimin didn't like the bite mark you gave him, he was scared. And as some people say, an eye for an eye, am I right?"
Yes, please. Yes. Do it. Why the hell do you want to be bitten? It's gonna hurt like a bitch-
"You never had a choice in the matter, little mate." His arm snapped forward, just as Syara did to Jimin, and seconds later blasts of pain ran through my body starting from my neck and continuing all throughout my shocked body.

I finally gained control over my body, just as Jimin did, and pushed him away. I'm the Alpha. He doesn't get to push me around- this is what he means, right? I can't allow someone else to dominate me due to my Alpha DNA.

I run a hand through my hair and look directly into his still reddish eyes. Syara pushes at her containment. I want to talk to him. Not happening. Who knows what could happen right now. You've both bitten the other without their consent. Not happening. Maybe you'll make pups without Jimin or I's consent to! Not happening. Maybe at some point later. And Syara? Don't be upset with me. Wh-why?

"I deserved that, I truly did." Christian nodded his head and ran a hand through his hair, slightly grabbing at the brightly coloured strands and pulling some over his face which had a wide smirk stretched across it. "However. Do you really think you'll not be punished? I haven't given consent for you to bite a certain Alpha yet." His smirk dropped, and then rose again.

"Neither did Syara."
"True, she didn't. I'll be punishing her in a different way though. Oh, and don't enjoy it too much, if possible."