❤️

flashback
Four years ago a young American boy came to Korea to study dance at the university of arts.
He was talented...gifted.
His dancing was a way for him to express feelings he mostly kept to himself and a lot of people wondered how he was able to move his body so gracefully.
His name was Mark, Mark Yi En Tuan to be exact.
When Mark one day was invited to a casting from apparently one of the biggest Entertainments in Korea he was full of joy...he was now way closer to his dream he thought.
As he arrived at the location he got a suspicious feeling about everything.
It looked like a club.
Why would they cast here?
And why was no one else besi-
His thoughts were interrupted by two men grabbing him out of no were, taping his mouth and tying him up, dragging him to a van.
Mark screamed and cried.
He was so confused on what was happening to him and he has never been so scared in his life.
After that day Marks life was turned completely upside down.
It was hell now.
He lived in an old appartement together with his co-worker Jinyoung and every day, every night they had to let others touch and watch their bodies.
It was horrible.
Mark even thought about suicide, because it was that bad some times.
But suddenly he met a boy.
Handsome, nice, sweet, caring.
Jackson Wang