Discertion & Stupor

She had to let the light show so she could find her way to an exit to the room.  Her hand was still covering the witchlight and the scraping of the talons was getting closer.

Just uncover the witchlight and see where you are going for a second and then run.  Got it .  Go!

As her hand lifted off of the glowing, illuminating light coming off the stone, she saw that there was a door.

Go to the door.  Quickly and quietly run to the door.  Open it and run.  Go

She reached the door but she didn't have time to sigh in relief as the door was stuck when she tried to open it.  

Crap, the fricking stupid door won't open.

She was probably going to die and she had failed.  She had failed to be able to taker on two demons.  Out of frustration, she kicked the door.  It didn't matter how much noise she made now.  She was going to die anyway.  She heard a creaking sound from in front of her.  The door must hyave opened when she kicked it.  She was aware of the talons scampering towards her.  She rushed forwards to escape the claws of her death.  Dead end.  She needed to kill this demon as quickly as possible because running away from it wasn't going to happen.  Runing away woiuld be cowardly and she was determined to kill it having nearly failed to escape her attempting killer.  She knew what she had to do.  She saw a metal pipe that was by a stack of old metal.  Something was wrong.  She could see the pole, which was a good 10 metres away from her, perfectly without the witchlight which was in her pocket.  Besides this light was blue in colour.  Witchlight is pale yellow.  She looked for the source of the freakish blue glow.  She saw a figure about 50 metres away from her but she couldn't work out what the source was due to the glare of the light.  She moved closer to the light until she was about 20 metres away and saw that it was not a something but it was a someone.  A shiver ran down her spine.  It was him.  She gulped.

"Valentine," she choked on her words, "but you're dead."