Dog Whistles (TordTom)

≪『Tom』≫

I was walking by a pet shop on my way to home, I went inside because I was curious. Now I have a dog whistle and I am going back to the apartments. I have no idea why I was so drawn to it, but I got it, now I have no idea what the fuck to do with it. "Hmm, Oh my god yes.." I mumbled to myself, Commie at one point was talking to Edd that he has really sensitive ears. I myself was in the other room and overheard, wonder if Commie can hear these sons of fucks too.

I mumbled my plans to myself randomly, I noticed the house was close, so I full blown sprinted to it. I quietly opened the door, Commie was on the couch, I closed the door quietly. I snuck over to the couch, put my hand into my pocket and grabbed the dog whistle. I put it up to my lips, took a deep breath.

Then blew into it.

≪『Tord』≫

I heard a high pitched sound from behind me, I instinctively put my hands over my ears. That didn't stop the noise, I ended up rolling off the couch. I felt a wet substance going down my face, tears. I heard the noise stop, but I didn't take my hands away from my ears. I heard shuffling in front of me, I kept my eyes tightly shut. I felt hands try to get hold of my wrists, their hands were warm, I slightly melted at the touch.

≪『Tom』≫

"Holy Shit!" Commie fell off the couch holding his ears, I could see something wet on his face. "Oh My Jehovah's Witness!" I didn't expect that type of reaction from Commie. I bolted in front of him and kneeled down. I gripped onto his wrists trying to take them off his head, it was surprisingly easy to do. Tord still had his eyes closed, quite tightly, might I add. I poked his cheek, he eyes loosened a bit, I poked his cheek again.

≪『World』≫

Tord opened his eyes half way, Tom would be lying if he said Tord didn't look slightly cute at the moment. Tord instantly noticed Tom, he moved as fast as a bolt of lightning. He pinned Tom to the ground, now Tord, take in the fact that he is much taller that Tom. So he was able to do this easily, Tom stared up at Tord, he was pinning him down on the ground. Tom had a faint blush on his face, Tord himself was questioning what the hell Tom was doing in his mind.

Tom realised the current situation, Tord glaring daggers at him, Tord pinning him to the ground, his hands above his head. Tom's blush grew darker, he gulped, Tord heard the gulp "Tom. Did you. fucking blow. the. dog. whistle..." Tord's voice was deeper and his accent was thicker, and he sounded very angry. Tord moved his knee right below Tom's groin, this made Tom's situation even worse at the moment. Tom started to squirm to try and get free of Tord's grip. Only to freeze because he felt something get closer to his groin.

"Uh-Uhmm..T-Tord..This I-Is Very U-Uncomfortable.." Tord noticed that Tom's face was basically a pure red, like his hoodie. Tord also noticed Tom's stuttering "Jehovah's Witness, The Hell Are You Stuttering For?.." Tom struggled a bit more "W-Well If You Haven't N-Noticed O-Our C-Current Position.." Tord looked down, his facial expression didn't even change "Oh, I've Noticed~.." Tord made his voice more seductive, suggestive.

Tom came up with an idea, God I'm Gonna Regret This, "T-Tord~, If we're gonna do this, could we not be in the living room?~.." Tom nearly gagged while saying this, but magically held it down. Tord felt a shiver go up his spine, he liked how Tom said his name. "Well then, Thomas~...Let's go to my bedroom, Okay?~.." Inside of Tom's mind, Instant Regret Instant Regret Instant Regret, Hello Instant Regret, How Are You Today? Tom hadn't noticed that Tord wrapped his legs around his waist and was going in the direction of his room.

≪『Tord』≫

I mumbled something just barely audible to Tom "This is going to be fun.. Wonder what types of sounds you make.." Tom tightened his grip around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT A LOVELY DAY FOR TORDTOM
(>> l . l <<)

Funny Thing About Me, I Can Hear Dog Whistles, Their Annoying AF.

Word Count; 733

Hey That's Pretty Good