No Kind Way To Say "Bitch, I'm Gay" (TomTord)

≪『Tord』≫

I stood up and grabbed my hoodie and pants, god this is gonna kill me to say. I put them on and went over to the mirror, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was still a deep red color, I groaned, I started shaking a bit. I mumbled "This is going to be an absolutely lovely conversation to have.." under my breath. I started mumbling to myself, as I walked over to my door "Oh yeah, btw I'm gay, and I need you to drive me to the hospital to get something out of my damn ass.." I opened the door to my room and went to the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue blob on the couch in living room . I groaned and walked behind the couch. I mumbled "this is probably my best bet.." under my breath. I stuck out my hand and poked Tom's shoulder.

He turned around and glared at me within a second after realizing who it was. "What do you want-.. Commie why is your face red?.." I growled and mumbled "This is going to be lovely to explain.." under my breath. I sighed and looked at Tom, he raised his eyebrow slightly. "Uh Tord.. What's That Noise?.." I felt something vibrate slightly from inside of me, I whimpered quietly "Oh god, it's still on.." I dug my head into the back of the couch, "Uh-Uhmm.. What's still on?.." I looked up and stared at Tom. "Promise not to judge me within the next few minutes?.." Tom tilted his head slightly "Okaaaay?.." I sighed, looked at the ground, and took a deep breath. I looked back up at Tom "O-Ok so, um.. I-I m-may, or may not.. N-Need you to drive m-me, to the hospital.." I pushed my index fingers together and looked away.

≪『Tom』≫

I tilted my head further "Uhh, might I ask, Why?.." Tord took another deep breath "Ok I guess there is no Kind way to put this.. Tom I currently have a dildo shoved up my ass and I need you to drive me to the hospital to get it the fuck out.. That is Why.." My jaw dropped, I stared at Tord, before I came to a realization, my face grew completely red "W-Wait, is that the th-thing making the noise!?" Tord nodded and put his hand on his forehead "Faen.." (Fuck) Tord put his hand over his mouth "I think I could probably puke at this point.." I stared at him for a second "Tord." Tord instantly looked at me with full attention. "First of all, I'm not driving you to the hospital.. Your gonna deal with that thing. Second of all, your Gay!?. And Finally, Third Of All.." I got up from the couch, and got extremely close to him, "Come to my room.."

Tord turned an even darker shade of red, "W-Why T-Thomas?.." I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt, "I'm gonna help ya'.. Also.." I licked my lips "It's Master~.." I dropped Tord back to the ground, he stumbled a bit to regain balance. He looked up at me "Jeez, You don't have to be so dang forceful Jeho-" I put my index finger up, he became quiet instantly. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Tord. It's Master~.." Tord crossed his arms, turned on his heel, and turned his head to look back at me. "Nuh-uh, I will call you Jehov-Ah!~" I grabbed his hips and pushed them onto my crotch. I felt him shiver "Are You Scared, Kitten?~" He shook his head "N-No, But c-can we go to y-your room.. instead of being in the living room.." I picked him up bridal style, which was surprisingly easy to do, and started walking to my room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Summarize what happened after..

Tom Removed The Dildo From Tord, And Then They Frickle Frackled Until Edd And Matt Decided To Stop Being Gay At The Mall They Went To.

Word Count; 631