29

Madison's POV:
It's been two days since moving out and it's been the scariest, most exciting and cool thing I've ever done.

We're all on floor 4 and I'm in Number 12, Lauren is in Number 10, and Layla is in 8. We're basically all inseparable.

I've basically unpacked and decorated everything, since I've been left on my own for two days to focus on making my apartment look just how I want it.

I'm caught out of my deep thoughts once there's two knocks at my apartment door. I haven't gotten used to that yet.

I open the cream coloured door and reaveal an Ethan with a bunch of flowers in his hands. "For you and your new apartment my lady" he fake bows and I laugh.

He passes them to me and walks in closing the door behind him. I smell the red and white coloured flowers. "They're perfect, thank you E" I say and peck his cheek.

I then quickly put them in some water while Ethan explores my new lounge. "This place is amazing Mad's I'm so proud of you" I smile at his words.

I hen decide to join him on my couch. "The girls, your brother and Brandon are coming over to mine later for a celebration low key get together, you down for it?" I ask and he nods eagerly. "Only if I get to stay over" he adds and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he teases and starts to tickle me. I fall back onto the couch and he showers me with kisses all over my face and I can't resist it no longer. "Okay fine you begger, you can stay" I say and we both laugh.

"But remember I'm picking up Cindy from the airport tomorrow noon, she's staying until Friday" I say and he nods, obviously remembering. Gosh I can't wait to see her, it's been too long.

-
7:30PM
Ethan's POV:
"Do you think this is okay to wear? It's not too dressy or too lazy is it?" Mad's asks me walking out of her on suite pointing to her outfit.

She was wearing a grey sweater dress and some sneakers. She had some glam makeup and her hair curled. "Cute" I say and she blushes.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She starts to walk backwards as I walk forward. Pushing us up against the wall.

I go down to her ear slightly blowing on her skin. "Kind of wish I had you all to myself tonight, guess not" I whisper teasing her.

"There's always later tonight" she whispers back causing me to smirk against her skin. She lifts my head so we're meters apart and she attaches our lips, kissing me passionately.

Her small hands get tangled into my dark hair and mine takes a firm grip on her hips. She pulls away and I love my lips down to her neck and suck on her sweet spot causing a small moan to exit her mouth. Sending goosebumps all down her body.

"That was hot" I whisper huskily against her skin. She for to kiss me again before there's a knock at her door. I get off her and she fixes her dress.

We head to the door and before opening it she whispers "to be continued" with a slight smirk.

-
Madison's POV:
"Now she want a photo, you already know, though" Lauren shouts the lyrics to Drakes song and we all laugh.

We had pizza and alcoholic beverages but I didn't want to drink too much since I didn't want a hangover tomorrow. Even if I don't get them that bad.

"Are you not drinking tonight?" I ask Ethan while he holds a cup filled with lemonade. He shakes his head side to side.

"Don't need to tonight babe" he says and I smile. He takes a bite out of some pizza and offers me a bite. I gladly take one.