47

Ethan's POV;
I don't know why I was doing this. I've basically pushed the best thing that I have away from me. I called her as soon as I woke up. No answer. I texted her too. No answer.

There was no use.

I regret what happened between us yesterday, I can't believe I let the alcohol get to me. I wish it didn't have that kind of effect on me.

I need to get my mind off her. I love her, but I need to focus on something else.

I decided to call Kenzie, since it was her last few days in jersey. "Can I come around later?" She asks through the phone. "I mean Grayson won't be here then, but if you want to then sure" I say and immediately hang up.
                                        -
                           Madison's POV;
I had missed calls, texts... multiple texts off Ethan. I was angry at him for getting drunk and shouting at me but deep down I know I wanted to forgive him.

I decided to drive to their house since it was 7:30 and was pretty dark.

Layla told me her and Grayson had a date so at least that gave me and Ethan some peace and quite until 8.

I pulled up to the house and notice another car in the drive way. Must be Sean or Lisa's. I thought to myself.

I take a deep breath as I lock my car and my shoes touch the gravel on the path that lead to the house.

I was nervous I have to admit. Even if it's just Ethan, the last time we spoke he wasn't Ethan. He was the Ethan that nobody liked.

I sigh as I reach the black painted door, knocking twice on the wood.

No answer.

I pretty much live here so I decide to open the door myself. Regretting it instantly.

The worst thing I could have imagined was right in front of me. Ethan and a light blonde haired girl, locking lips.

I'm such an idiot to think he changed.

Once the door makes the sound of it closing Ethan's eyes open and widen once he sees my face there. Still in shock.

"Madison w-what are you doing here?" He asks trembling starting to walk from his couch towards me.

"Didn't realise you already had company" I say with a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Wait you two are still together? Shiiit" the girl says giggling behind him. I shoot her a death glare, matched with Ethan's.

"Shut up Kenzie" he says pissed. But it wasn't just her. He done this. He broke the trust I thought we had.

"Baby please don't cry-"
"Don't fucking call me that you dick" I say before turning around and heading for the door.

"Madison, please don't go" I hear Ethan say and I wipe my tears turning back to see him with a sad expression on his face.

"What else am I supposed to do Ethan? Stay here and watch you kiss a girl that's not me? That's fucking hurts" I say trying not to shout and before he could say anything else I storm out of the house.

I reach my red covered car and as soon as I sit down in the drivers seat I feel hundreds of tears pouring from my eyes onto my red stained cheeks.

And all of this isn't because of a kiss. It's because he lost my trust. It's because I thought he loved me. It's because I thought he had the  love for me that I have for him.

Obviously not.
-
                              Ethan's POV;
"She needs to fucking chill" Kenzie says from behind me just after the door slammed shut.

"Shut up, you don't know what she's been through" I reply not looking at her.

"Yet you made it worse for her whatever it was that she's been through Ethan" she says and I hear her walking closer to me.

Her hands stroke my shoulders and turn my body to face hers again.

"And you kissed me" she says going closer to my face. "You kissed me, you made the first move" I reply now pushing her off me.

"Go" I say and she laughs. "Now, I don't want to see you" I say and with that she walks out, just minutes after my love went out the same door.

I'm such an idiot for doing that to her, she deserves nothing but happiness. And I ruined it.

                          -flashback to 7:25-
"So that's what happened between us" I say to Kenzie after I explained what happened between Madison and myself.

"I'm always here for you Ethan, no matter what happened between us two years ago" she says placing her small dainty hands on mine.

"Look at me" she says and I lift up my head to see hers. She licks her lips and she looks at mine.

I can't do this.

But without hesitation she leans in. I hated it. I hated it not being my princess' lips on mine.

But I didn't pull away.

I'm toxic for Madison, I'm hurting and betraying her right this second.

And that's when I hear the door slam, seeing the heartbroken face of Madison's looking at the image in front of her.
                        -end of flashback-

I've lost her.

---
So guys I've decided I'll probably do around 60 chapters of this book.

Would you rather a sequel or a whole new book?

I've got ideas for other books but I wanna know your thoughts. 29.04.2018