Chapter 1 ~ A Cheater Is Always A Cheater

Hannah and Lizzy Saunders are identical twins. They are both 15 years old. Their life was perfect, until that one night. " You are such a bitch Maryanne. I told you that nothing is going on between Andrea and I. We are just goddamn coworkers. How can you sit there and think I would go and cheat on you. You are the mother to our daughters,I am not that dumb to go that far. How can you not believe me Maryanne? Why can't you stop and realize that I am not a cheater. Been with you for 16 goddamn years?" Their father Robert was arguing with their mother. Its like almost every single night they always argue over something completely stupid. The arguing didn't stop there. Their mother busted out some harsh words too. " You know what Robert,I don't believe you. I just can't. You are constantly with that bimbo. I know you work with her and all but you don't come home until midnight when you get off at 4pm. Try explaining that one Robert. Huh,tell me! I am not frigging stupid . You are the stupid one who thinks you can cover a lie with another lie. How dare you? I will find out if you're cheating on me or not." Maryanne wasn't playing games with her husband. She doesn't care if they have been married for 16 years. Because guess what,if he is a cheating scumbag,those 16 years will be tossed out the window.

"How are you gonna get proof? There is no proof of me cheating. What are you gonna do,put a tracker on my phone so you can track every move I take? " Robert was really pissed at his wife. "You know what,that ain't a bad idea. I know someone who can do that. So come tomorrow,if you aren't here before 5:30,then I will find out where you are and I will hunt you and that bitch down and kill the both of you. I am done talking to you. So can you please shut your damn mouth and leave me alone. The girls and I are going to my parents house for dinner. So I won't be here to cook you your dinner. I think you can do that on your own. Maybe you can have Andrea come over and cook it for you" Maryanne means business. She can't take his stupid mouth much longer. She yelled up the stairs told Hannah and Lizzy that it was time to go.

They left the house and drove 35 miles to their grandparents house. When they arrived there,their grandparents greeted them at the door. Hugs and kisses all around. Grandma Francine made a feast of food. Turkey,mashed potatoes with gravy, corn,green beans,dinner rolls. And an apple and pecan pie for dessert. Grandma sure knew how to cook. It was so good! Grandpa Peter started talking "So how's it going at home Maryanne?" Maryanne wasn't gonna tell her parents anything. But decided to anyways. " Not good dad. I think Robert is cheating on me with some huchy mama that he works with. He didn't come home until midnight for the past 4 days. When he gets off at 4pm. What does that tell you?" Peter was shocked when his daughter told him that. "Sweetheart,I am so sorry. I can't believe he would do such a thing,especially towards you. He is such a big ass jerk who deserves an ass whopping. I have been telling you dear, that he is no good for you. You and the girls can do better. What are you gonna do to see if he is cheating on you?" Her dad was serious and honest. "What I was thinking about doing is putting a tracker on his phone. That way I know what he is doing and where he is going. He doesn't want me to do that,but he can't tell me what to do. He was the one who suggested it." Maryanne mentioned.

After dinner was done and everyone was eating their dessert. Grandma Francine asked if they wanted to spend the night with them. To give them a break from their father. Maryanne agreed to spend the night. The girls were excited! " Do you wanna call Robert to let him know that you are spending the night here?" Grandpa asked. " I am gonna go back there to get the girls and my clothes. So I will tell him then." Maryanne told her dad. When Maryanne left,grandpa asked if the girls wanted to watch a movie. Of course they agreed. They watched Avatar until their mom got back.

After 40 minutes of driving, Maryanne was pulling into the driveway. She noticed a strange car parked where her car would be. She shut the car off and walked to the front door. She got out her keys and unlocked the door. She walked inside the house to notice that all the lights were off. She called his name and no one answered. "This is really odd"  She said to herself. She walked upstairs to the bedroom and saw something that she didn't want to see. It was her husband having sex with Andrea. She tiptoed in the room,he didn't even notice she was there. She turned around and slammed the door shut and turned on the lights. And then she said "What the hell is this Robert? Why is this bitch laying on our bed? And why is she frigging naked? Explain,I am all ears!" She was highly pissed off. She wanted to drop kick him and that bimbo. She walked over to her side of the bed where Andrea was laying. She pulled the covers off of her and grabbed a handful of her hair and grabbed her belongings and threw her and her stuff out of the bedroom! She bitch slapped Andrea and said "You are a skank. How could you do something so pitiful? He is a married man and he has children. I want you and your skanky ass out of my frigging house. And don't come back,because if I find out that you are back here again when I am not home,I will literally kill you." Maryanne grabbed Andrea by the arm,leaving a bruise on it and threw her naked ass out of her house. She slammed door in her face and she marched herself back upstairs to bitch slap her husband too. " How can you do this? You are the biggest jerk I have ever met. My father was right,maybe I shouldn't have said yes to marry you and shouldn't have said I do when we were saying our vows. Death do us part,yeah right. That ain't happening,I can't stand living here with you anymore." She took her wedding ring off and threw it at and told him to get a damn life and they are through.

Robert got off of the bed,put on his night pants. Went up to her and slapped her on the face really hard. Leaving a gash on her left cheek. She took her hand and put it to the gash,it hurt like hell. She started crying. She needed to get out of that house. When she got up,Robert was standing over her. He slapped her over and over again until she couldn't breathe. She must have butt dialed her parents,because she heard dad's voice saying"Hello,is that you Maryanne?". Robert kicked her while she was down. She could barely get up,she was in pain. "That's what you get you psycho bitch. How dare you take off your wedding ring and throw it in my face. Andrea can give me what you can't. She can screw me better than you can. So stop being so damn jealous. You probably are jealous of her. She is beautiful,has a great body and she is good in bed. Something you don't have!" Robert spat out.

Her father must have heard everything Robert had said to her,because the police showed up. The cops went upstairs and saw Maryanne laying on the floor with blood all over her. She was holding her side where he kicked her. The female officer Jackie Moore took Maryanne to another bedroom and told her to take off her shirt. Maryanne did what she was told. When she took her shirt off, officer Moore called the 2nd officer to come in the room. She pointed to Maryanne's side. There was a huge bruise there. The size of a basketball. It was purple and red and extremely hurtful. It hurt her so bad. She started crying when officer Moore touched it.