Sakura Haruno VS Kin Tsuchi

Before you read comment who you think will win  

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

"My turn," Sakura cackled and cracked her knuckles. "Someone's going down!"

"Don't underestimate your enemy," Sasuke cautioned his teammate, a little annoyed he had to do it again.

Sakura waved it off. "Whatever. I already know that." She jumped onto the railing and leaped onto the stone floor, patiently waiting for the other kunoichi to join her.

When she did, she shot Sakura the most condescending, pointed look manageable. "Oh, a girl with pink hair? What are you, a real kunoichi? Feh, you aren't even worth half my time."

Sensing the growing electricity between the two young girls, Hayate coughed, stepped back and called the match to begin.

Immediately, Kin threw senbon with bells at Sakura, who promptly picked the two out of the air. She gasped, her plan being thwarted the moment Sakura caught the bells and the thin wire attached to them.

Sakura wiggled the senbon in her hand. "What's this?" She ripped off the strings from the bells, and Kin's hand jerked from the pull. "Oh? So you had something in mind with this, huh? Didn't think that a Genin would actually catch the senbon, instead of dodging it?" Sakura plucked the bells from the senbon, discarding the needles. She then took a maniacal look at the Sound-nin, and literally ripped the bells apart with a roar. Kin looked horrified. Her only tactic was gone.

Sakura stepped forward with a mad grin. "The fight starts now." She dashed forward and kicked Kin in the stomach, propelling her for a hard hit against the wall. The Sound kunoichi slid to the floor, out cold.

Hayate checked Kin, then announced, "Winner, Haruno Sakura."

"YEAH! GO SAKURA!" Naruto hollered. Sasuke clapped.

"Good job, my favorite student!" Kakashi called.

Naruto and Sasuke pinned their teacher with a glare. "Your favorite student?" Naruto repeated. "I thought I was your favorite student!"

"Why is Sakura your favorite student?" Sasuke demanded. "What about me?"

"Aww. Does it bother you, little devils?" Kakashi snickered. Then Sakura came stomping up the stairs.

"KAKASHI!" She screamed. "Why in the world am I your favorite student? I hate you! You just made a spectacle of me in front of everyone! Now what are people going to think?"

"Don't fuss Sakura sweetie," Kakashi hid his face behind his book. "The computer's rolling again. You don't want to miss the rest of the prelims do you?"

Huffing, but nonetheless curious, Sakura turned to face the screen. Neon yellow lights flashed, then came to a halt with two names, boldly printed on the dark surface.