Sasuke Uchiha VS Kiba Inuzuka

Before you read comment who you think will win

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Finally," Sasuke grumbled. "I'm the last one to go in my team. I was halfway bored to death."

"Don't underestimate your opponent," Kakashi gently reminded him. "Though I have utmost faith you won't fail me. Oh, no offense, Kurenai."

A little annoyed, Kurenai bent down to Kiba's level and whispered in his ear. "Show the Uchiha what you have in store." Kiba's eyes lit up excitedly.

Once the two were down on the first floor, Kiba felt a strong urge to assert his dominance.

"Look at this, it's the last Uchiha! I'm about to beat the last Uchiha! Man, mom's gonna be proud of me." He guffawed. To his right, Akamaru barked his agreement.

Sasuke had a strong urge to pick his nose, just to see what Kiba's reaction would be if he flicked some of his boogers onto his rather, furry jacket.

"Ahem. If the contestants are ready, then let's get this match started." Hayate paused before slicing the air with his hand. "Begin!"

The moment Hayate's hand went down, Sasuke lunged, kicked poor Akamaru away with an upward kick –the poor doggy yipped in pain before flying twenty feet across the dojo and into a wall- and swung his fist into kiba's stomach in the same movement.

As both nin and dog went flying, Sasuke took a split second to recompose, before jerking into action, his blows blurry with speed. He punched Kiba twice in the face, grabbed the Inuzuka by one wrist and twisted it until he heard a pop –and a howl- and then kicked Kiba up into the air before delivering a savage lion's barrage against Kiba's abdomen. The moment Akamaru hit the wall and slid unconscious to the cold tiled floor, Kiba was also knocked out cold. Sasuke had kept everything quick and simple, no fancy jutsu, fancy techniques to give him away. Well, maybe he gave away his speed and reflexes, but those couldn't really be used against him.

Kakashi whistled lowly as Sakura and Naruto cheered. "Sasuke's always been practical. And ruthless."

Everyone else was quiet as Hayate quietly announced Sasuke as the winner. One other person across the second floor was twitching, overcome with the need to spill the Uchiha's blood.

Temari nervously tried to calm Gaara down. "Please Gaara. You're most likely going to go against him in the finals. Please wait until then," she begged. Kankuro also did his best to help without trying to get Gaara even angrier.

"Y-yeah, Gaara, if you lash out right now, you'll blow our cover... we have a mission...please listen to us..."

To both of Temari and Kankuro's immense relief and subsequent horror, the computer flickered with two names.