April 9

Wow, an early morning update. That's new. I got woken up this morning at 5 so about an hour ago and a nurse came in saying they were placing the PICC line so that around 7, when the doctors start coming in, they wouldn't have to wait as to having to place the line and I could get the TPN ASAP. My arm is sore but it's fine. Literally I've felt worse.

My blood work from last night started looking like things were getting real bad, so allegedly there were several phone calls made between my parents, nurses, and doctors. They decided that it can't wait until I'm at 80 lbs. It wasn't far though, I was 82.6 this morning so it was going to happen by the end of the week if not sooner.

I'm not mad or anything that it's come to this, just a little upset, I'll probably end up having surgery to remove the infected part of my intestine and the obstruction which sucks but I just want to get back to my new normal.

I also decided that since some asshat has decided to be awful and doubt everything, I'll post a picture of my PICC line (and you can also see my port, just for you). I clipped out my face just because I'm real paranoid about people IRL finding this and people have already been real horrible to me. So if you don't want to see the picture, you can leave now. No hard feelings. I love you guys. I feel like we're reatching a turning point though I'm not out of the woods.

@paulmccartneyisdead look, it's real, I'm real

@paulmccartneyisdead look, it's real, I'm real. Leave me alone please.