Chapter 3- Coming Home

I do not own Marvel Percy Jackson or any related characters.

This takes place two years after Age of Ultron, and right after Heroes of Olympus.

Percy Stark

     I sat in the big house. Staring, without really seeing. I looked down at my hands, still shaking even though the battle was long over.

     I couldn't believe it. They were dead. All of them.
     Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Grover, Tyson, Ella, Will, Jake, Dakota, Gwen, Octavian, Annabeth.  Gosh, Annabeth. We had made plans. We would graduate, go to New Rome. Go to college. Settle down, start a family.
But none of that could happen now.

     The final battle ended a day and a half ago. I had not eaten, slept, or even spoken since then. I just sat here, refusing to believe the love of my life was dead.
     Many people had come in and tried to get me to talk, eat, or do anything. I just ignored them.

     A few minutes later Chiron rolled in, stopping in front me. "Percy, I'm not here to try to get you to talk. No, I am only delivering a message. The gods request your presence on Olympus. They only wish to reward you. But after that, Percy, my boy, go home. Your family is worried sick about you. Go home to them." He reached over and gripped my shoulder.
     I nodded in understanding, then got up and walked out.

     As I walked through camp I realized that the place that had been my home for so many years, no long seemed like home. On the surface everything appeared the same. But there was one thing missing. There was no Annabeth. No one to hold my hand, make me laugh, and call me seaweed brain.

     I walked into my cabin, grabbing some empty bags from under my bed. I looked around. I haven't been in here since last Christmas. Before Hara kidnapped me.
      I threw clothes, ambrosia, and nectar into one bag, along with a few pictures. In my other bag was my laptop, (I made one similar to Annabeth's and it was monster proof) blueprints, a few tools and wepons.

     After one last look around, I left my cabin forever. I headed up to Thalia's pine. I was so glad she did not die in the war. I don't know what I would do if I lost her and Nico too.
     Argus was already in the van at the base of the hill. I headed down there and got in. We rode the whole way in scilence, which was fine by me.

Time skip-------------------------------------------

     I stood in the throne room of the gods. They all looked down at me. Their expressions ranged from, slight loathing (cough Ares cough) to straight up glowing with pride (Dad take it down a notch!)

     "Percy Stark," Zeus's voice sounded through the hall, "we have brought you hear to reward you for your bravery by offering you a gift."

     I nodded in appreciation, "I ask two things of you." My voice was horse from lack of use. "First I want you to fulfill the promise you made me last year. And I mean all if it." All of the gods nodded, knowing that they did not go through with their promise.
"Second, I want you to leave me alone. I don't want any Greek, Roman, gods, monster, or imortal being of any kind to bother me, unless I first confront them. Demigods are fine." I finished my speech, hoping they would do as I ask.
     My father snapped his fingers, "We promise on the Styx, now, Hermes will take you home."
     Before I knew what was happening I disappeared in a blinding light.

     I arrived at the front door of the Avengers compound. I walked in and heard an Irish voice ring through the small room.
     "Percy, your home, would you like me to inform your father?"
     "Yes thank you Friday. Tell him I will be in my room"
     "Of course sir."

Tony Stark

     I was sitting in a meeting with the team when Friday got my attention.
     "Sir, Percy is back" I shot up.
     "Where is he?"
     "He said he was headed to his room"
     "Thanks"
     "Of course boss."

     I rushed to his room, and through his open door.
     "Perseus Jackson Stark. You can not just disappear like that! It has been over nine months! I was worried sick! Then I get one call, one call! In the middle of the night, after months!" It was just then I actually got a good look at my son. He was tanner than before. But not. It's like he got really tan, then was exposed to as little light as possible. He had deep bags under his eyes, and looked underfed. His eyes looked broken, shattered. From his broken green orbs flowed streams of tears.
     He fell back into a chair, burring his face in his hands. "Dad, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I wish none of it did. Then she could still be here." His voice went quite, but sobs filled the air.
     I walked over and wrapped my arms around the shaking boy. I held him close, "Your okay, your safe now. Whatever happened, it's over, your home now."

     After a few minutes he pulled back, "thank you"
     I nodded, "Yo wanna talk about it?" He shook his head.
     "Okay then."

     The next week things started getting back to normal, or as normal as things get here.

Edited