Flashback

I do not own Marvel or Percy Jackson or any related characters.

Percy Stark
I was on house arrest for the next week (thanks Bruce). Despite what everyone told me, I still got very little sleep. I never slept for long when I did, not wanting the nightmares to come.
The past week I have spent a lot of time talking to Dad. I explained everything that had happened to me in the last multiple months. I left out only some things, like parts of Tarterus. I told him about falling into the pit, saved by Bob. I told him about the curses, Damasen. I explained our journey through the house of night, and the doors of death. I told him almost everything.

I walked down to the kitchen one morning for breakfast. I was tired because I got very little sleep last night. I guess that showed on my face.
"Percy you okay?" Natasha asked, concern flooding her voice.
I gave her a slight nod, and grabbed a bagel. We eat in silence, just a few comments here and there.
I stood up and left the kitchen when I finished eating. I went as though I was going to my room, but headed to the gym instead.

I walked over to a training dummy, and started attacking. I started with punching, then kicking, then moved on to wepons. After using dagger, knife, staff, and spear, I had gone through 7 dummies. With each hit I made, I not only released anger and fear, but visions dance in my view. I saw my friends, camp, monsters, death.
I was about to pull out riptide, and go again when I heard a cough behind me. I turned around to see Steve standing in the doorway.
"Hey" I say casually, "how long have you been standing there?"
"About 5 dummies. Whatcha doing?" He asked in a similar tone.
"Just letting off some steam."
"Really, cause, you look like you don't have any steam left in you."
I laugh, "You'd be surprised."
He nods, and walks over to the sparring mat. "Wanna spare?"
"Sure, why not"
We got in position and circled each other. A good thing about living with a bunch of highly powerful superheroes, is they are great training partners for a demigod.
After a moment Steve charged. I dodged his punches and kicks. He forced me to go offense. It was strange how much Steve reminded me of Jason. Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes. But it was more than just looks. They are both natural born leaders, they also have a strong set of morals that are hard to change.
As I thought of this two things happened. One, more images started flooding my vision. Two, Steve started getting the upper hand.
The images started getting more powerful. The real world got fuzzy. I stopped fighting. I was backing up. Steve come forward, not understanding what was going on. I felt small, unable to protect myself. This brought on a flashback.

Flashback
I was in Tarterus. Me and Annabeth were fighting the Arai. I had hundreds of curses upon me, but I kept on going. I heard Annabeth call out to me. She thinks I left her. I realize that Calypso cursed me, after everything she said, after telling me to go, she cursed me.
This brought on a new wave of emotion. I was upset with her, angery at the gods for not keeping their promise, and wanted to protect Annabeth. I continued to kill more Arai.
The curses kept coming. Finally they became to great. I fell to my knees.
"Do you feel that hero, that is Gorgons blood coursing through your veins." One told me.
I could barely breathe, it felt like my entire being was in fire.
Suddenly, everything around me changed. I was seeing Tarterus as it truly is. I realized this is how Nico saw it. He was here alone, with this. At least I have Annabeth, and I did not experience the pit as it truly is.
"You see the horror of the pit? Give up, Percy Jackson. Isn't death better than enduring this place" another one of the monsters taunted me.
I fell back, I excepted the fact that I would die, but I did not except Annabeth's death. "Bob, please, I'm sorry. I should not have lied, please forgive me. Protect Annabeth."
The Aria towered over me, I knew this was the end, I sighed and gave into the darkness.

(A/N sorry if this is off, I was just going off memory.)

Steve Rogers
Percy was getting slow. His dodges getting sloppy. Suddenly he stopped fighting, and was backing away. I saw a vacant look in his eyes. I walked toward him. He just kept backing up, looking terrified.
He reached the back wall and slid down, he put his head in his knees, and gripped his hair with his hands. He was shaking madly.
I realized what was going on. "Friday, get Tony and the others down here now! Percy is having a flashback!"
"Right away sir" the Irish voice said back.
"Percy, calm down your okay." I tried to steady my voice, but it was shaking and panicked.
In less than a minute the team was in the gym. I couldn't even speak, I just waved them over.
Percy started mumbling, "No, please, no!"
Sam ran over. He gripped Percy's shoulders. "Percy, focus on my voice. You are okay. You are safe. Whatever you see, where ever you think you are, it is not real. Your in the compound. You are okay." Sam spoke in a calm voice, every word loud and clear.
For a moment I thought it worked. Percy had calmed, he was no longer shaking, or mumbling. But then he let out a cry of pain. He gave a gut renching scream. Tears streaming down his face.
"Percy, come on, focus on me. It's Sam. Whatever you think is happening, it's not. Nothing can hurt you, you are safe."
Slowly Percy lifted his head. Tears still streaming down his face.
"I didn't want you guys to know." He said in a voice so quiet I almost missed it.
"It's okay, we are here for you." Sam wrapped his arms around the teen, and pulled him close. For the next few minutes Percy just cried in Sam's shoulder.
After a while, he pulled away from Sam. "You wanna talk about it?" Tony asked.
He shook his head, "you can tell them what I told you, I will tell you more later. Right now I'm gonna go call Nico. If I don't call, he will find me, and kill me"
We all nodded and allow him to leave, no one wants an angery Nico, that is a very scary thing.