3%

August 17, 2017 || Riverside, California || 8:23 AM

Brooklyn

I was sleeping trying to think of everything that happened last night. I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I grabbed my phone and the time was 8:25. I groaned and then got up to open the door.

"What do you want Travis?"

I then opened my eyes to see my mom, Brandon and Jen. I hugged my mom and they told me that they just wanted to say bye. I grabbed my ID and put my phone in my pocket and told them I'd walk them down to the car. When we got down there, I hugged Jen first and told her to facetime me and visit me. She got in the car and then it was my brother, I hugged him and then I kissed his forehead and then I told him to take care of our mom, to keep his dick out of his girlfriend and to facetime me everyday. I hugged him one more time and when he got in the car, that's when the tears came. Then it was my mom's turn.

"Mommy. I can't begin on how much I'm going to miss you. I love you so much and I just want you to know that I'm going to be fine on my own. I-I'm going to m-miss you s-s-so much!!"

After I said that, I burst out crying and she held me but then they had to go to the airport. My mom had wiped her tears, kissed my forehead and then she got in the car and drove away. I couldn't stop crying, so I cried my way up to my dorm. I tried to keep my cries silent but I couldn't. Travis heard me and came out of his dorm. He ran over to me and I cried in his arms. He picked me up and carried me into his dorm. We laid in his bed and then he put us under the blanket and we talked until we fell asleep.

I woke up to an empty bed and I then became confused. I grabbed my phone off Travis' nightstand and then I had 7 messages.

Travis 🖤🤙🏼: i went to get some breakfast for us, brb

Roomie J 🌺♥️: where are you

aubbie 🌺 & auddie 🥀: we miss you, how's university ?

monkey butt 🐒❣️: i met a guy.

amelia 🌻: hey love ! how's UCR ?

bubs 🤬🤞🏼💙: i miss you already :( keep your head outta ya ass okay ?

mommy 👩🏼‍⚕️💜😍: i luv you babygirl, stay safe, we'll be back to visit in no time .

I quickly replied to them and then scrolled on Instagram and Snapchat.

Travis 🖤🤙🏼: okay thanks love

Roomie J 🌺♥️: Travis' dorm, il be back in a bit

aubbie 🌺 & auddie 🥀: i miss you guys too, its gr8, what have you guys been doing ?

monkey butt 🐒❣️: spill the tea sis

amelia 🌻: it's gr8, how's work ?

bubs 🤬🤞🏼💙: i miss you too baby :( keep ya dick outta Jen okay ?

mommy 👩🏼‍⚕️💜😍: i love you too, i will , don't worry, i'll be back too.

After I sent those texts back, Travis came back in with food. He gave me coffee and then we talked about our classes.