~PuppyLove~

You,(CN) and your bestfriend are planning to go to a museum this weekend. Unfortunately, she can't go because her mom grounded her for 1month for disobeying the rules of the house. You sigh, mumbling an 'Oh,great.' You went to your bedroom, finding something to wear.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
And you found your FAV clothes.Suddenly,your phone buzzes.
THROUGH TEXT:
     (CN) (CLN)
(CN): (YN),what took you so long?
You: Nothing. Just finding something to make the hang-out perfect.
(CN): Okay. Do you want me to pick you up?
You:No,thank you.
(CN): Come on,(YN). I don't mind.
You: Ok, ok. Wheaz
(CN): I'll be there in 50.
You: ok,(CN) (CLN).
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
After 50minutes,you saw (CN)'s car. You sat beside him.Noticing something, you look at (CN) who is now chuckling. He wents near to you. You  blush, asking;
"W-what do you think y-your doing, (C-CN)?"
"Chill,(YN), I don't bite okay? Calm down." He replies,laughing.
He wents nearer to you. You thought that he'll kiss you. You shut your eyes. For a few seconds, you felt..Nothing. So, You whisper 'Why isn't he kissing me?' You open your eyes. He grabbed your seatbelt, locking it.
"What do you think, huh?" He asks, smirking.
"Nothing.I just closed my eyes because my head! MY HEAD IS ACHING!" You shout.
"Stop acting, (YN). Just admit it, It's just puppyLo-"
"
"Shut Up! IDIOT!" You cut him off. Blushing really red.
"B-but I brought you a pupp-"
"Shut UP!!!!!" You shout
"Knew it!" He whispers to you.
"(CN)!!!!!" You pout.
"Cute!"
"Shut up,(CN) or I'll kil- mmmst~" he slams his lips to yours heavily. After a few minutes, both of you pulled out for air. You frown. Seeing your frown, he laughs.
"You said you'll kiss me." He exclaims. Hearing this, You blush even more. He laughs at your attitude.
"(CN)!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I'm sorry,guys if these story is short and ended up, awkwardly. But I hope this story can make up your day. Have a nice day!!
                 -Author210