WILL YOU MARRY ME?💜

Rain starts to  pour down as you stare (C/N) at the window, Remembering the past... You remembered something when you're still a child. Every weekend, both, you and (C/N) would go to the backyard and pretend that both of you are marrying. And if you ask who's the priest, it was (F/N).
<FLASHBACK:>
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Will you take (C/N) (C/L/N) as your husband?" The 'priest' who is (F/N) asked.

"Yes." You answered happily."

"(C/N) (C/L/N). Will you take (Y/N) (Y/L/N) as your wife?" The 'priest' asks

"Yes." He answer.

"You may now kiss the bride." The 'priest' announces.

You kiss him on the cheek as he did the same.
<FLASHBACK END.>

Every weekend, you,(C/N),and (F/N)   would always do that until.. That day.. When (C/N) took it seriously.

<FLASHBACK>
"(Y/N).. I don't wanna hide this anymore.. Why are we taking so long?.. (Y/N)...W-will... You marry me?" (C/N) asks shyly.

"Ugh, (C/N).. Are you serious?" You ask seriously gazing at him.

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry if I rush things but, w-will you marry me? (Y/N).. I'm not joking this time." He says while giving you a serious look as he kneels down infront of you.

"Gosh, you really meant it, (C/N) but... I'm sorry. We're too young to marry and besides, we're not ready to build up a family in our own. I hope you understand me, (C/N)." You say as you try to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, (C/N)." You apologize.

"It's fine, (Y/N).. Anyways, can you be my wife when the right time comes?"

"I-I don't know... Only destiny knows wai-"

*RING!*
You were interrupted by a call from your mom.

"Hey mom... I'm fine... I am (C/N)'s.... But mom!!... Fine... Okay! Bye!" You hang up while hugging (C/N). His cheeks turned red as you hug him.
<FLASHBACK END>
Remembering those days, a tear escaped from your eyes. (C/N) is still your friend but he doesn't talk too much to you.. Rather, he wants to stay playing with his friends.. And you know the worst part.. He's.....already taken. You like him..but you feel  he doesn't like you anymore.

As you're about to leave the school garden, another tear falls down on your cheek until it became a flow.

'Stop crying, (Y/N). It's not him.'

"(Y-Y/N).. Are you o-okay?" A familiar voice asks behind you.

"(C-C/N)... I'm..... Totally f-fine.. Don't mind m-"

You stop as you feel warm arms wrapped around your waist.. It was (C/N). You blush at the moment but you managed to  cover your face.

"Don't cover your beautiful face,(Y/N).. Look at me... Who did this to you?" He asks sincerely cupping your warm cheeks.

"I-I-I-I...... Have...... COLD.. ACHOO!" you pretend as you push him gently.

"(Y/N)... Don't lie... I know you very well."

"Oh.. You want the truth? A dog from our neighborhood died."

"What a sad one."

"Now shoo! You might get- ACHOO! you might get sick as well."

"I'm ready to risk my life for you, (Y/N)."

"(C/N) I have to go..bye."

"Hey, (Y/N).... Can I come with you?"

"No."
He kept forcing you until you grant his protest.
~💜~
As you're about to go to your house, (C/N) gave you a final hug after saying goodbye.

You head to your room as you continue your 'drama' section. Crying, complaining,sobbing, and cursing (R/N) is all you did.

"Why... (C/N)? Why did you chose her? I'm better than her anyways but, you chose that slut!" You  complain, eyes puffy as you hear your door open.

"I have been waiting for you to say that, (Y/N).. I never knew you love me back." The door opens revealing a chuckling man. It's (C/N). Seeing your situation, his attention was now on you.

"(Y/N)!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?! I'M SORRY IF I HURT YOU!!!!! I'M SORRY.. I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY. I-I-"

You shush him as you wipe out your tears.

"(Y/N)..  I really like you ever since we're kids. My heart sank when you told me that we can't be together because of 'destiny'. I'm sorry (Y/N)." He explains while his face heats up.

" You know what? I like you too,(C/N)....I'm sorry if I hurt you.. I just don't know how to express  my -mmph~!" Catching you off guard, (C/N) cutts you off by kissing you sweetly. He pulls out both of you extremely red.

"B-but what about (R/N)?" You ask.

"You know, (R/N) and I are just friends.. We both pretended to be a couple to make you feel jealous." He laughs evily as you slap the back if hid neck.

~💜~
<YEAR SKIP: 4 YEARS LATER>
"Yeheeyy!!! I finally accomplished my college!!" You scream as you throw you 'toga' anywhere.

"So,(Y/N) (Y/L/N).
Will you marry me?" (C/N) asks  kneeling down with a smirk. Getting something in his pocket  it was a small red box with a ring inside it. A couple of cheers were heard but suddenly stopped to hear your words.

"HOW COULD I SAY NO?! YESS!! I DO!!" YOU SHOUT.

~💜~
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Will you take (C/N) (C/L/N) as your husband?"

"Yes."

"(C/N) (C/L/N). Will you take (Y/N) (Y/L/N) as your wife?"

"Yes."

"Then,you may now kiss the bride!."

Both of  you kissed and pulled apart sweetly.
'This is a dream come true. I thought we'll only end up as a friend playing the old game.' You thought.

"Rembering the old days, huh?" (C/N) asks with a smirk.

"Yep." You reply with a sweet smile.
EXTRA:

"UGH! (Y/N) IS LUCKY TO HAVE (C/N)!!!! MAYBE I'M CALLED TO BE A PRIEST OR SOMERHING. I'M COMING MY FUTURE WIFE! I'LL NOT END UP BECOMING A PRIEST. YES! I HAVE BEEN A PRIEST SINCE  (Y/N) AND (C/N) ARE PLAYING THAT MARRIAGE THINGY AND I-I - mmmm~!"
(R/N) stops (F/N) from talking by kissing him.. And the most embarassing is.. He is infront of the altar with you and (C/N). Complaining of how he will not get a love life.

"Shut up." (R/N) pulls out. Both of them extremely red.
Several squeal was heard but then it disappeared.

"(R/N)! You're gonna pa -mmmww~!" (F/N) tries to talk only to fail.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
-1115WordsTotal.
                    -Author 210