What Makes You Beautiful💜

This story is inspired by a song of One Direction.
~💜
"Hey,(YN)!"
You hear a familiar male voice calling your name. You look back to see (CN), panting.
"Ugh, (CN)... Are you alright? You don't need to run to call me." You ask,laughing a bit.
"Don't mind me, (YN). I am totally fine when you are around." He replies.
Hearing this, you felt your cheeks heating up.
"Please don't tell me some Cheesy pick-up lines again." You beg.
In childish tone, (CN) asks you
"(YN)... Can we hang-out later?" He asks.
Well, you notice  that , he seems very excited.
"Sure.. I would love to,(CN)." You answer.
~💜~
Every Monday,Wednesday,and Friday, (CN) would ask you to hang-out with  him. Luckily Today is summer so, your classmates won't see the both of you hanging-out.if they will, they'll try to tease the both of you.
[Time Skip -7 hours later]
THROUGH TEXT:
(CN) (CLN)
---------------------------
(CN): Hey (YN).. Are you ready?
-5 minutes later-
You: Yep. I'm ready.
(CN):Stay back there.. Let me pick you up.
You: No.. It's fine, (CN).
(CN): (YN).. It's dangerous for you to walk tonight. You might be hostaged.
You: Nah... It will be fine. Trust me.
(CN): Okay. Be safe.Love you.
You: you what?
(CN): love you as a friend.
-----------------_---------

You are walking silently to the road when you notice somebody's following you. You thought it's (CN) so you said to the 'stranger.'
"(CN) please. You're freaking me out."
"What did you say, young lady?" The 'stranger' asks.
~💜~
The 'stranger chases you.You ran to the nearest police station. But unfortunately, they're having a break. You thought you need to go to the restaurant quickly. That was the only way to be safe.You are near to the restaurant when the 'stranger' holds your wrist tightly. (CN) saw you struggling so he ran towards you. The 'stranger' was about to kiss you when (CN) punches the 'stranger's face.'
"Who are you?" The stranger asks.
"I am the boyfriend of the girl whom you captured." He answer. (CN) shots him a death glare causing the 'stranger' to ran away.
You are now blushing. You try to cover your face by looking down. (CN) notices it so, he lifts up your chin by his thumb and asks;
"A-are you a-alright?"
"I'm fine.. T-thank you, (C-CN)." You reply, nervously.
"You know what,(YN)? Your so beautiful inside and outside. You just don't know you're beautiful."
He said while smiling.
Noticing his angelic-smiling face, you blush even more.
"Please,(CN) if you just brought me here to say a cheesy pick-up line,I'm gonna go now."
"No.. Let's eat now."
He said causing the both of you to laugh.p
~💜~
"Thank you for the food,(CN)." You smile widely.
"No problem. If you're happy,so do I. But please don't make me worried about you." He blush while saying that.
You simply nod in agreement.
"(YN)... You know what? The day before we became friends, I have fallen to you already. I'm sorry if I say cheesy pick-up lines to you because I don't know how to express my love to you because no words can describe how much I love you. Oops. I've been cheesy again. Sorry. It's okay if you don't love me back." (CN) confessed.
"(CN) I like you too but, I'm just afraid that it'll ruin our friendship. I love you the same way too." You confess,cheeks heating up.
"(YN) (YLN), can I call you mine, now?" (CN) asks.
"Yes." You answered happily.
"You know what? You're too beautiful which makes me forgot my pickup line." He chuckles. You slap the back of his neck playfully.
"Let me drive you home." He offers you.
"Okay." You sigh.
            -End
---------------------------
I did my very best to make this story beautiful.. lol.