c.

The art above is mine.

Idk help me I'm too inspired harrish6 you are too amazing thank you so much.

I should hurry up in making the other chapters to get on with the Floofyness and Erratum's arrival :3

"Hey Jo!" Cil cheerily ran up to his brother, a bottle of water in his hand, "That was awesome! The way you shot the ball and all, you think you can teach-"

"Not now Cil, I'm busy. I still have to train." Came PJ's reply, ignoring the bottle as he wiped away his sweat.

Cil was a bit shocked, his brother would atleast flash him a smile but he didn't even glance at him as he walked to their father.

"Oi! Cil, get back to training with your swings! The Championship is two months away and we can't afford losing." Somehow Error's scolding seemed different, it sounded more demanding and threatening than fatherly.

"B-but we just finished-" He flinched when Error glared sharply at him. "Then train some more! Oh and stop bothering your brother, he needs to focus and your a distraction."

Cil could only nod, turning and walking away quickly as he sighed shakily.

Everyone in school was stressing or talking about the championship, this was the first time their school got into a competition this big.

It just made Cil wish they never got into the finals, he didn't think the change would be this bad.

He was exhausted from the ruthless training, he thought maybe he could get some energy to continue by having a brotherly chat.

You can clearly see that failed.

Before he knew it, he was already opening the door to the rooftop, breathing in the fresh air as the cool breeze caressed his face.

Why was he doing this again? He already gave up trying to get his father's attention, he knew it would always be set on his older brother.

Maybe he wanted his brother to be proud of him? That was his goal right?

"Am I really that invisible...?" Cil mumbled as he looked out, watching the horizon of the setting sun, an abnormal amount of students heading out, most of them apart of the teams in the championship.

He looked up as he smiled a little, seeing a white dove soar through the sky freely, a raven and a hawk following it, though they seemed to be flying together instead.

Cil sighed as he headed down, it was better to walk home early than later, knowing his father and his brother will be staying a bit late, he didn't want to wait in the car.

Cil smiled as he waved at a few people in the alley as he passed by, smiling a bit more when they heard their greetings.

He knew that he shouldn't really talk with strangers but they weren't strangers at all.

Even if Cil was a bit smart he was more experienced in the streets, he had to with his father barely even remembering to give him some money for his school needs or any other thing he had to take some part time jobs.

Of course, nobody knew about it, how he would pay for his own supplies, work at bars or as a delivery boy to get some extra bucks.

That got him acquainted with a few, most of them drinking near the alleys since one of the places he worked at also had a little side bar.

"Hey Jack, Hey Ace. Know where King is?" Cil waved at the two other bartenders.

"He's inside, you gonna take a loan again? If so then just take my wallet and grab what you need." Ace answered as he was busy helping up a drunk guy.