Introduction.

Welcome Readers,

Thank you for choosing to read my blog styled book 'Embracing Empowerment.'

Before you read on, I thought I would introduce a little bit about myself so that you have a better understanding and positioning of my writing. 

I have completed a Bachelors of Arts, majoring in History and Sociology. I have consistently studied issues pertaining to women in both contemporary and ancient times, especially pertaining to the status of women in the five major religions.

As a woman, I know how hard and frustrating it is to face struggles that we are socialised to believe are 'natural'. I know how difficult it can be to speak up about injustices and toxic mentalities, especially so if you come from a strong cultural and ethnic background.

I have always been passionate about learning and expanding my own knowledge and self-awareness and it is my goal that these chapters help other women (and even men) to become more conscious and informed about their thoughts, decisions and actions in life. I also hope to give you guys a good laugh!

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or post a question on my askfm: ask.fm/booohhs.

Happy reading!

BOOOHH.