chapter 13 PART 2

- guys how is the new cover??- opinions??

alexander POV

as soon as scott left, i didnt know what to do. was i meant to be happy or am i meant to feel guilty like this. he was crying for fuck sake! and i still didnt tell him!

first of all i never knew i would even see him so this was happening so quick i could plan anything out. so this whole day was confusing and awkward.

all i wanted was a normal day but ever since that day nothing has been normal. and on top of that when i went to get medicines i bumped into scott! what a surprise i wasnt expecting that. i swear he lives in LA.

i went back home and went straight into my room. i took a long shower just to think about what i have done.i shouldve told scott, i mean i have got a chance to meet him, then i shouldnt be this unfair to him.

i cam out of the shower and put a towel around my waist and sat on my bed, running my fingers through my hair. i wanted to call scott or to text im but for that i need his number, and he didnt give me it, so i have to wait for him.

i laid there half naked, waiting to see if he would text me. i gave up and got up to put some clothe on, i reached for my wardrobe and heard a beeping noise on my phone, i jumped onto the bed and. i grabbed my phone and saw a text from scott,

hey its scott, can we hang tomorrow? - scott

sure no prob, same place - me

yeah, southpark was it? - scott

southwood park, although a bit of south park afterwards wouldnt hurt - me

great see ya - scott

i got up from my bed and place my phone on the table side, but once i turn around i see david at the door.

'what you looking at?' i asked oblivious of what was happening

'maybe you should get a towel or something to hide mr p over there' he said turning around and shutting the door

'what does he...' i looked down and saw the my towel had fallen off. 'oh shit, well thats just embarrassing! damn it scott'

 ...............

next day!

scott was already waiting for me at southwood. i walked towards him and he sees me and smiles. i gave him a hug and sat next to him. my hands were shaking. i hve to tell him.

'scott, i have something to say'

'what is it?' he asked looking at me

he seems happy, i cant let that fade away, but wouldnt he much more happier when he finds out. i hope not. i took a deep breath in

'i know......' i began but hesitated to finissh of the sentence

'you know what' he said starting to sound worried.

'i am a massive fan and god know how i controlled my emotions yesterday, otherwise if it was a meet and greet i would be crying' i lied...i fucking lied. i was beating myself on the inside, why did i just lie. it wouldve been better if i had just told the truth

'hehe, you are really funny.' he chuckled.

i got a text from david saying.

hey you need to get some medicines and bring it to the hospital asap! the doctor gave you the prescriptions right

as i saw this message, i looked up at scott in horror, he noticed me and had a confused look in his eye. what do i tell him!

'whats wrong?' he asked

'i-i got to go! n-now. s-sorry! assume that i am going because you life is at risk' i said rushing out of the parc and towards the hospital. i texted david to get the medicines and meet me there.

after a few minutes i was at the hospital and david was just parking outside.

'have you got it?' i ask, mentally searching him

'yeah, lets go'

'what happened' i asked him

'well the doctor called and told us to come immediatly and that was it.'

'stupid doctor, couldve told us the situation' i muttered.

once we reach the room the doctor took the medicine and inside the patients room. he came out 10 minutes later and excorted us to his office.

scott POV

(brace yourselfs)

alex got up and ran out, i sat there for a few seconds before getting up and running after him. i thought he might be in trouble. but what was it that made him get up and leave like that without a reason.

 i saw him enter the ospital with anotheer man, now i was confused. i followed behind and took the staircase to the first floor. he exited from the lift and walked towards a room, he handed the doctor some things and 10 minutes later the doctor came out and took them somewhere.

as soon as they were out of sight i rushed to the room. i saw a nurse nearby i called her

'excuse me, wat is the patient name for this room'

'his name is .....' my attention got distracted as i heard avi's voice from behind

'scott? what are you doing here!'

'just here to meet a friend' i lied

'oh okay, cool i'll come with you'

'okay' i didnt mind him coming as it wasnt someone i knew, so it probably doesnt matter. i placed my hand on the handle.  something was pushing me to enter, even though it ws wrong. but something from the other side of this wall was calling me to come in.

i cleared my thoughts from everything i unlucked the door and walked inside, at first i didnt see much, there was too much light. but a black shade of hair was drawing me deeper nside. everything seemed blurry but after a while my eyes adjusted to this heavenly lighting.

my head started spinning my vision went blurry, half of it because of tears, i couldnt find the words to say anyhting. ii tried to look at the patient who liad there as if he was lifeless. i could feel myself falling.

'mitch'

.

.

.

your welcome.

I ALWAYS GET EXCITED WHEN WRITING THIS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I AM READING THIS FANFIC AND NOT WRITINF IT.

ANYWAYS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER!

I COULDNT LET MITXH DIE SO SOON! NO WAY! TOO FAB

THE QUEEN IS BACK

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THANX FOR READING. ILY SOMAJ!

STAY FRUITY! XX