I

Sarada's POV

I was walking my way to school as the cherry blossoms petals fell from the trees. If mom were here, she'd love this. I smiled as I remembered my parents way back before they were alive. I shook my head and kept my head high for I know they are watching over me from above.

I smiled as I saw the school gates of Konohagakure High. To be honest, I felt excited. What would they be teaching us? Will there be a swimming team? Is their library huge? Thoughts were running around my head when suddenly someone shouted, pulling me back to reality. "HEY LOOK OUT!" A random girl shouted. I looked at my left and noticed a fast speeding black BMW car heading in my way.

I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact which never came. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that the black BMW car stopped right in front of me. My heart was beating so fast and loud in my chest while my legs were shaking as I released a shaky breath. The driver's seat opened and a guy with devilish blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and whiskers on each side of his cheeks stepped out.

He glared at me. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" He shouted at me as he took big steps towards me, he was tall- way taller than me, I only reached up to his shoulders. "Don't walk without your brain." He said angrily shoving me aside as he walked back towards his car and drove inside the gates. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and felt my anger rising.

"Who does he think he is." I muttered as I stomped my way inside the gates. "That stupid guy, driving recklessly on a school zone? Is he dumb, stupid or both?" I muttered angrily. I was making my way towards the gym where the opening ceremony is being held but much to my dismay, it already ended. So much for my first day. I thought sarcastically.

I decided to find my name in the board that was found near the doors of Konohagakure High building where students are flocking. I carefully made my way through the crowd and successfully made it through the front. I checked my name in from the last section but none till I found my name after a few minutes of looking from different sections. "Aha!" I smiled as I saw my name.

I-A (Room 203)
Homeroom: Aburame, Shino

Students:
Uzumaki, Boruto
Uchiha, Sarada
Nara, Shikadai
Mitsuki
Yamanaka, Inojin
Taketori, Houki
Kakei, Sumire
Metal Lee
Denki
Akamichi, Chocho

P.S: Those students who are under class A have advance subjects.

A smile made its way to my lips as I read the P.S. Making my way out from the crowd again, I stepped inside the Konohagakure High main building and instantly the chatters of the students catching up their friends, meeting new students and some are checking out their seniors or the new students. I pushed my glasses up my nose bridge and made my way towards my classroom.

I turned left and climbed the stairs and looked left again. "201.. 202.." I said softly, observing the room numbers till my eyes landed on 203. Jackpot. I thought happily as I stepped inside the noisy classroom, the students inside were too engrossed catching up with their friends to notice me walk in which I was thankful for. I walked towards the back and sat on the far end corner of the classroom where I could get a good view of the cherry blossoms through the window.

I settled down on an empty desk and looked outside, smiling. Mom, dad. Wherever you are right now, I hope I made you smile. I thought as the wind blew outside causing the Sakura petals to fall and flow along with the wind. After a few minutes, someone stepped inside the classroom and cleared his throat. "Good morning class." A guy wearing a protective eye gear said catching the attention of his students.