XII

Boruto's POV

I was changing into my uniform when my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered as soon as I got it from my nightstand. "Boruto I already got Sarada's number." I looked at the caller and saw Mitsuki's name on the screen. "Great, send it over." I said as a smirk made it's way on my lips. "And also today we have a swimming competition with the Leaf academy, I heard a rumor about a girl there who is better than Yamaken." Mitsuki said.

"I'll take that girl down, no worries." I said. "See you in school." He said and turned the phone off. My phone flashed and a message from Mitsuki appeared, I quickly opened the message and there, he gave me Sarada's number. I saved her number on my contacts and sent her a message. "This is gonna be a great day." I smiled happily at myself.

Sarada's POV

I was in the middle of wearing my socks when my phone vibrated. "I wonder who that could be." I walked over to my study desk and unlocked my phone. It was from an unknown number. Curiosity got into me so I opened the message.

From: Unknown

Good morning Sarada, have a great day ahead.

Reply | Delete

I raised my brow in confusion and decided to reply. I placed my phone down and did my morning routine.

3rd person's POV

Boruto's phone vibrated inside his pocket. He took it out and smiled as he read the message.

From: S.U

Who is this?

Reply | Delete

Boruto decided to keep his identity.

To: S.U

Your secret admirer.

Send | Delete

He pressed send and placed his phone back inside his pocket as he drove in his motorcycle to school.

Meanwhile, Sarada was walking to school but was bugged about her secret admirer. She wondered who the person is. She secured her data was erased that would leave no trace about her. While she was making her way to school, she decided to text the person back.

(A/N: Text conversation up ahead.)

Sarada: Who are you really?
Unknown: I told you I'm your secret admirer so it should stay a secret🤷‍♂️
Sarada: Ugh, just tell me who you are.
Unknown: You will but not today tho ;)

Sarada entered their classroom with her face glued to her phone, a cute irritated pout was visible on her lips and her brows knitted. Her phone vibrated and a message popped up.

Unknown: You look cute by the way and your uniform suits you.

She looked around and noticed that her classmates are talking with each other, some are playing games and some are sleeping.

Sarada: Your in my class?!

Emotions filled her and she couldn't understand what she should be feeling but something inside her made her feel giddy. Her phone vibrated again and a message popped up.

Unknown: I just saw you enter the classroom with a cute pout ;)

Sarada huffed in annoyance and went out of the classroom only to find the halls empty, she stormed back to her seat and pulled out her phone to reply.