Snake Charmer (Naga)

Reader's Pov 

I was hiking up the forested mountain, enjoying the evening sunset. Spring Break had final come or my college and I was looking forward to relaxing in the mountains. The forest itself was absolutely gorgeous, especially in the evening when the sky is coloured with pink, orange, red, and purple. I'd often like to come hear to the mountains to relax and get away from everything. I'd been coming up here ever since I was young. When my father was alive we'd go camping a lot in these mountains. We'd go hiking, fishing, and learn about the various plants and animals living in these woods.

One of my favourite things to do was roasting marshmallows on a fire while my father tells all sorts of campfire tails. My favourite was a local folktale about a monster that said to have guard these woods a half man half snake that kills any intruders. But that's all but a fairy tale despite local clams and sightings. Most likely made up to try to get famous like the Loch Ness monster. That is... until the day I meat... him, My best friend and now my lover/boyfriend/mate. 

We meet when I was 7 or 8 years old. When father died I'd ran away into the woods and got lost. That's when I met Seth. He'd helped me out and became my BFF ever since. And now that spring break is finally heard, I can finally be alone with him. Soon I arrived at a huge lake with an old and large oak tree nearby it. I happily walked right up to the tree and sat down and leaned my back up, agents, the trunk and just enjoyed the scenery while waiting for my Seth. About 10 minutes later I heard something rattling within the branches of the oak tree.

A smile grew up my face upon feeling someone nearby. "Don't even think about it Seth" I then said turning to my right side and seeing a green snake tail hanging down from the branches sneaking up behind you frozen in place. "How do you do that?" a masculine male voice spoke from above. I simply looked up and said. "You've been doing this to me since we were kids Seth, I know you all too well" "But you look so cute struggling in my coils" the masculine voice then flirted as the snake tail began to caress my cheeks. 

The scales felt so good on my skin as his tail traced all over my face. "You always loved to dominate me," I said before I garbed the snake tail and gave it a gentle kiss. "You know I do baby!" the voice said excitedly before the snake tail then wrapped around my waist and then lifted me off the ground. I giggled as I was hoisted towards the branches o the oak tree. Soon I was face to face with a hot angle faced man with short green spikyish hair and the most beautiful gold eyes I have ever seen. His chest was bare naked but it makes even the most well-built body builders blush in shame. The lower half of him, however, was a long forest green snake tail. The same snake tail that caressed my face earlier and hoisted me up into the trees, but I was not afraid of him. This snake monster was my Seth, my beautiful Naga mate sitting in the branches smiling at me.

"Nice of you to join me up hear baby" he smirked as he gently placed me on his lap and released me. "It's good to see you again Seth" I smiled before leaning into my Naga's chest and he wasted no time to embrace me and kiss me. "I miss you so much my little snake charmer" he whispered before he began tickling my ear with his long snake tong. "SETH! Stop that!" I laughed as tried to get away from his snake tong. "Come on Y/N you know you love it when I do that" Seth smirked as he continued his tickle assault on my face as I laughed helplessly. Once done Seth then locked his lips on to mine and began to passionately kiss me.

My mind went to ato polite upon tasting my snake man's lips. His snake tong then entered my mouth as we both participated in some french kissing. Both our arms (and Seth's tail) embraced each other as our kissing became more passionate and Seth's long snake tong dug deeper into my mouth and down my trout, making me moan in pleasure. Minutes later Seth moved from my mouth to my neck causing me to shiver and moan once again, especially once he reached my sweet spot. For the next 10 minutes I laid helplessly agents my Nagas embrace as he kissed, licked, nibbled, and suck on my sweet spot, and I was in pure bliss.