Let's be Freaks Together (Frankenstein's Monster)

I hate winter, I hate winter, oh and did I mention, I HATE WINTER, especially since I live close to the mountains where there's foot upon foot of snow everywhere and it's cold all the time. And guess who has to walk to and from work in the snow? Yep me, I sure am the luckiest woman in the world. Sarcasm aside, I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. I get to come back to my warm castle was my prince charming awaits to embrace me in his warm embrace. Well... Adem may not be an ideal prince charming, but as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And soon I finally arrived at the old abandoned castle we call home (not exactly abandoned since Adam and I live there).

"I'm home" I called out as I closed the door behind me and stomped and brushed all the snow off of me. Just as I was removing my winter gear somebody big and tall grabbed me and lifted me from the ground. I was then faced to face with an odd scared-faced man with stitches all over them, dark eyes, and long and black messy hair. He also wore a nice white and old-fashion long-sleeved shirt with a black vest, pants, boots, and a cape with fur on it for warmth. "Welcome back Eve" the weird scared man with stitches smiled. I smiled back and kissed on the lips. This is Adem, my husband, my lover, and my best friend. 

"How was your day Big Guy?" I asked. "My lecture went well today, It really got my students really interested in science" Adem smiled. Oh, did I mention he's a professor at the University of Oxford? 'That's great" I smiled at my prince charming. " I'm so happy you managed to spark their interest once again, But... did any of them get... offended when they presented the facts?" I asked worriedly. Lots of people don't care about scientific facts these days and only care about their feelings. "Only one, but every one of my students quickly shut him... I mean her up for me" he replied. "Wouldn't that get you fired?" I asked worriedly. "Don't worry, I always record my classes, and it is clear that she started it all" Adem reassured me. "That's good, but I'm never going to stop worrying about you, you know that right?" I then asked my big man of a husband. "Why would I think otherwise" Adem siled before nuzzling my face a little. "Dinners almost ready" he then said as he began to carry me. "I can walk you know" I slightly protested. He always insists he let him carry me. "I know, but you had to walk through that blizzard since the car is still in the shop, you must be cold and tired" Adam pointed out. 

And he wasn't wrong since I am cold, but not why I'm tired. I was like that for the past few days and went to the doctor about it earlier that day. But... I'm not sure how Adam would take this and a part of me is afraid of how he's going to react, but sooner or later he will notice. Later I was sitting by a large fireplace eating some good warm and hearty stew snuggling up in a big blanket leaning up agents my big and sweet man. This is something we like to do a lot of times during the colder seasons, whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or midnight snack. We always like to have our meals right in front of the fireplace. It has been like that since we first meet all those years ago. I still remember the harsh memories of when my mother passed away from cancer and my stepfather sold me to some horrible Mafias cuz he didn't like me. They treated me like a slave until I had enough and escaped to the countryside of England. I became a thief, stealing only food just to survive. Until I was caught by a scientist named Victor Von Frankenstein. He punished me by having me work as his housekeeper of sorts. It was hard work, but at least I got warm meals and he treated me a little better than the Mafia. He even taught me how to read, and write, tons of mathematics, and lots of Science (largely Alchemy), and for a moment I considered him a father to me. But that changed when he decided to create life.

I remember that year when I turned 13 he began to pour his whole heart, mind, and soul into figuring out how to create life from the body parts of the dead and neglected his health. I had to sometimes force him to eat and drug him so he would get some sleep. He would get angry at me for doing that at first, but once his work was done he properly thanked me for looking after him. As for the creation itself, Victor was unsatisfied claiming the experiment to be a failure, and flat-out abandoning him. I tried to convince him to reconsider but he ignored me and did it anyway. I didn't have the heart to let the poor guy be alone like that since he was practically a newborn baby, at least to me. So I decided to hide him in the old dungeons that I made into a cozy home for him and began teaching him about life. from reading to language to science and philosophy. I remember how fast he learned and how developed into an intelligent and sweet man. Some of my favorite moments are when I sneak him outside and do some fun stuff like picnics, swimming in the summertime, building snowmen, and sledding in the winter's time. and at the end of the day, we always hung out by either a fire pit outside or a fireplace and just watch the flames as we talk about stuff on our minds. They were some of the best times of my life with Adam. I gave him that name since he called himself the Adam of Victor's labor, I felt it was appropriate since he is a whole new kind of human.