Bloody Sweet (Vampire)

Reader pov

"Finally, home sweet home" I sighed as I locked the door behind me and removed my heavy winter coat off. "Welcome home darling" A masculine Romanian voice spoke up. I turned around to find a very handsome death pale-skinned man with messy jet black hair wearing a simple white button up long sleeve shirt with a loose black tie, black pants and belt. 

(picture him without the trench coat and bandages)

I smiled upon seeing this hot man in front of me as he embraces me in a loving and affectionate hug. "It's good to see you home, my pulse" he greeted. "It's good to be home Eric" I greeted back as I too hugged his ice cold body. Seconds later Eric swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style to the sofa and sat down with me in his lap. He then placed his cold lips on mine and kissed me for 20 seconds. "Was work tough today my pulse?" Eric asked as his cold hands caressed my cheeks. "All the new recruits my boss hired are clueless about how to work anything" I began.

"I told him this would happen if he recruits those foragers. Don't get me wrong I'm all for diversity, but I think it makes more sense if they have experience or educated. But like always, Mt. Goldsman wouldn't listen. He's to blind on the trend going on in the world" "It seems a lot of humans are being deceived by these new ideas and movements these days" Eric then commented. "You should see some of my clients I was with today" "Let me guess, were they complaining about how is everybody not getting their pronouns right?" asked/joked. "That and complaints on how violated by another's different opinion" Eric replied back. 

"It's a good thing they have you to help them out" I smiled while stroking his messy black locks of his. " Your hypnosis therapy sessions have been very successful" "I think its largely because everybody wants to meet a vampire" Eric sighed/smiled. "Hey, it pays the bills," I said before kissing my vampire husband on the lips. Eric kissed back with as much passion as I was giving him. "You thirsty sweety?" I asked when I broke the kiss. "A little" Erick responded. Without thinking I then unbuttoned my blouse revealing my neck. "Go ahead sweety" I eagerly smiled. 

"You sure my pulse?" Eric asked concerned. "We've done this before Eric, I'm perfectly fine with you drinking my blood" I reassured my vampire husband. "As you wish my little masochist," Eric said as he leaned into my neck and at first just nuzzled his face into my crock. Feeling his cold face along my neck gave me shivers down my spine in pleasure. "You ready my pulse?" he asked after licking my neck to find a vessel. " Yes," I responded. I soon felt Eric's sharp fangs piercing my neck. I cringed in pain at first, but that soon disappeared a little and was replaced with pleasure as he drank and sip the blood from my wounds he made. 

"You are so bloody, sweet" he whispered into my ear before resuming his feeding. I smiled upon hearing that. "Your blood is of the highest quality I have ever tasted" he continued. As he was drinking from me, my mind began reminiscing about how I wound up with a vampire for a husband. I can still remember that vacation to England I went on with my family when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I remember how fun it was at first, but then it turned into a nightmare. My mother, father, my siblings and I were kidnapped by a group of vampires and we were sold into blood trafficking. It's like sex trafficking only instead of our bodies being sold for a sickos pleasure, they sell our blood. 

And it was worse for children cuz they so often are sold to rich vampires as pets and would always so often get abused in every way shape and form. I remember how scared to death I was when I was brought out on stage at an action, all chained up and gaged as vampires left to right bitted on me. Luckily though I was sold to a good vampire who turned out to be an undercover agent working for an espionage agency that specialises in the mythical monsters and the crimes they would commit. He then took me to his home in Transylvania where I lived with his family in an old castle, where I was welcomed by his wife and 4 sons.