Chapter 2 - The Arrival

25th of June 2010

Britney POV:

It was finally the day for the reunion, my twin sister and I had been packing for the last couple of days, because we read that Draco Malfoy own's The Brave Serpent, and if there is a chance that he is their Stephanie and I want to make sure he notices us. We packed our most revealing outfits and dresses because we heard there was going to be a ball. We also heard from our parents that beaver is coming. She is probably a Librarian and still lives with her parents. I'm really excited to see my other cousins Louise and Oscar they hate Beaver just as much as I do. It was a 2-hour drive for our family, we drove in our old Toyota to the hotel.

Hermione POV:

I was really nervous to go to the reunion, Draco and I had talked with the kids on the day we got the letter. Draco left last night to go on a business trip to France. The kids and I had packed our bags last night, and my parents picked them up this morning. Currently I was at work sketching some designs for the summer line. There was a knock on the door which bought me back to reality.

"Come in" I said calmly, but I was having a mental breakdown inside my brain.

"Mrs Malfoy, it is time for you to depart" my assistant said.

"Thank you, Tom, don't forget to lock up tonight"

"I won't forget Mrs Malfoy"

"Thank you, tom,"

With that I walked out of my office and towards the garage were my McLaren P1 GTR, it was completely black was parked. I owned many expensive cars but this was my favourite, I loved taking my cars out for a spin every so often. I hopped into my car and started the engine. It takes me an hour to drive to the hotel.

Stephanie POV:

We arrived at the hotel 5 minutes early, my dad threw the car keys to the valet person and waving for a bell boy to take our bags. We waited by the entrance of the hotel, at exactly 4, the Ridings family arrived, our family are mutual with them but Britney and I, don't like Sophie, Max or Zander because they are friends with Beaver. But we don't bully them because our target is the bushy haired know-it-all Hermy. She is probably still ugly, and has bushy hair and big front teeth. Grandma and Grandpa arrived at 4:05. And 4:10 Hermy's Mums Brother arrived with their two children Louise and Oscar, we got along well because we all hated Hermy.

"Louise, Oscar so good to see you" I said

"Hey Stephanie"

"Louise, any new Boyfriends?"

"Yeah, this guy called Zayn, He couldn't come because of a business trip"

"Shame, would have liked to meet him"

"And you and Britney any new Boyfriends"

"No, but I was hoping, no more or less that Draco Malfoy would come visit his hotel while we are here so that I can make him fall for me"

"Nice"

"Did you hear about the ball in 3 days"

"Yeah" at that moment a tesla X series pulled up in front of the entrance, and out stepped, Dan and Amanda, Beavers parents. But the back door also opened and what looked like a 7-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl stepped out. Dan and Amanda approached us.

"Isn't it a bit too late to start a family," my Dad said to his brother.

"No, these aren't ours, there Hermione's, she should be here any minute,"