Chapter 6 - The Dresses

27th of June 2010

Hermione POV:

I woke to giggles coming from somewhere, I opened my eyes to see my two children bouncing up and down on my bed. I turned my head to see Draco still asleep. I put my finger over my lips and made a 'shh' sound, they stopped immediately. I got out of bed and grabbed my wand I whispered 'augamenti' and a jet of cold water erupted from my wand and on Draco's face he sat up abruptly, the children were laughing.

"What did you do that for?" he questioned me.

"You were asleep and the children weren't able to wake you so I gave it an attempt, and it apparently worked," I said while laughing.

"Well, good morning then" he said all cheery.

"Morning dad" the children yelled.

"Okay calm down" I replied form their enthusiastic behaviour. I gave Draco a quick kiss before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day, the ball was tonight and I still had to buy a new dress. I took a short shower and then drying my hair and letting it fall straightened down my back, I applied some mascara and lip gloss before wrapping the towel tightly around myself and exiting the bathroom to my closet, once inside my closet I chose black matching underwear. I then picked out ripped boyfriend jeans and silk floral tank top, with a skin coloured spring coat. With skin coloured heels, I was already to go.

I exited my wardrobe to the kitchen wear I heard soft giggles

I exited my wardrobe to the kitchen wear I heard soft giggles. Draco was wearing drack blue jeans with a light blue button up shirt and the sleeves folded at the elbow.

Faith was wearing shorts and a yellow shirt that said, 'Brighter than the Sun' it was really cute and Scorp was wearing denim jeans with a white shirt

"What's for Breakfast" I asked.

"Oats" Draco replied.

"Yum" I said back is at the kitchen bar awaiting the food.

"There you go" Draco said while placing bowls of oat and fruit in front us while keeping the largest bowl for himself. After breakfast, I grabbed my Louis Vuitton Bag, which held my purse, wand, phone and extra things, I also grabbed my Gucci sunglasses before heading out. The kids were going with Draco for a day doing something, and I was going shopping with all the females in my family. Once I stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby, everyone was already there except the men of course.