21 || R E A L L I F E

Ainsley parked the car outside of set and sat for what felt like hours but was only ten minutes. It's just a normal thing for people to feel time slow down when they're nervous, and she most certainly was.
Since Tom snapped at her last night and was leaving weird comments she felt off. She had no idea what she had done to piss him off but it was clearly something major because for the time she's known Tom she had never known him to be anything but happy.
Not only that but she considered him her best friend and anyone who fights with their best friend feels hurt.
Finally plucking up the courage to get on with life and face Tom, she opened her car door and headed into set.
The Russo brothers had told her that she and Tom would be filming the first meeting scene and were making it a rescue, meaning her and Tom were going to be getting close and personal. But at least it wasn't the kiss scene yet, she wanted to fix things with Tom before she kissed him.
"Hey lil bean, you okay today?" Paul said as he walked up to the food area where Ainsley almost always was. He has seen the sad face on her post this morning and he knew something was up.
"Yeh, im great." Ainsley said cheerfully with a smile. However it was fake and Paul could see right through it.
"Hmm, and I'm the president." Paul joked as he grabbed a slice of pizza and began to eat it. "Has this got to do with Tom and your 'fight'?"
"How do you know about that?" Ainsley asked as she finished the piece of cake she had currently been eating.
"Tom and I are quite close and he tells me everything, but you don't have to worry about anything. He loves you lots and your still his best friend. He just wasn't having the best day."
The words that came out of Paul's mouth almost seemed rehearsed seeing as they were the exact same same ones tom had text her yesterday. But she didn't want to push it incase it made things worse between her and her best friend.