42 || R E A L L I F E

Tom watched as Shawn basically flung himself at Ainsley the whole time he and the cast were backstage. He would be lying if he said that the sight of another man paying Ainsley attention didn't make him jealous, because quite frankly it did. He felt himself getting more and more angry as time went on and couldn't help but make a fist every time Shawn touched Ainsley inappropriately. But to be honest what hurt the most was that Ainsley didn't seem fazed, it was almost as if she liked the attention.

"Ok well thanks for coming guys and I'll get you after the show but I should start getting ready." Ainsley said as she flashed her fellow cast mates a smile and began walking away to get ready.

As the cast began to head into the crowd and find their seats for the show is less than thirty minutes away, however tom stayed behind with Shawn to have a chat. He didn't quite know what he was going to say to the boy in front of him but it would probably be along the lines of 'Ainsley is mine, so back the fuck off bitch'.

"Tom." Shawn nodded in acknowledgment. Shawn didn't like Tom in the slightest and it was all because he knew Ainsley was in love with him. Tom was the only thing in the way of him pursuing Ainsley and so he needed to work fast to get him out of the way.

"Shawn."

"So about that phone cal-" Shawn was cut off by Tom's angry voice as he told the singer exactly what he thought about him, how he was acting towards Ainsley and especially how he felt about that stupid phone call.

"Look, 'Shawn", Tom purposefully said his name with so much distain. "I don't give a fuck who you are, or why your on this damn tour. I don't care how much time you spend with her or if you think your pushing me away from her by being a dick to my face or over a fucking phone, and making out like there something going on between you both. Because I know, and you know that there's nothing you going on between you and her."

And with those final words Tom walked away satisfied. But little did he know, that his blonde crush was hiding round the corner listening to him threaten her friend and speak to him like shit. Not knowing why he had done what he had done, Ainsley made a promise to have a long talk with Tom and tell him to sort himself after the show. Little did everyone know that it was going to end in world war 3.