My Baby Girl

Back at Auradon

Jane woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon coming from the kitchen. "Morning babe." Carlos said smiling and still wearing just his boxers.

Jane smiled back at him and got out of bed to give him a kiss.
When they pulled apart Jane was holding her arms around his neck with his around her waist. Her face resting on Carlos's bear chest muffled a quick question. "Do you still think about her."

Carlos knew right away who her was.

"Everyday." He said quietly. She pulled him to the kitchen table where they sat everday staring at the chair which their daughter would have sat in with them during every single meal of the day.

Carlos was the one to break the silence after they were done eating breakfast. "I was talking to Jay about maybe meeting up after work to just talk." He looked at his wife who was looking down at her feet which Addison does in similar situations where she does not want to talk much. "Ok" she said bluntly.

"Are you sure babe?" He ask as he began to worry about his wife more and more. "Yeah, yeah ok whatever you want." She replied now looking at her husband with a lower smile.

"Jane..." he started. "Jane really I understand I really do but ju-"
Jane cut him off. "It's just whenever this day comes around you act like it's just another ordinary day... but it just isn't."

Jane surprised him with a hug. "I, I do you want to look at her baby photos insted of meeting up with Jay and Lonnie?" He looked down at his wife."Yeah, I would like that" she said, smiling at Carlos. She kissed his cheek and handed him his phone to call Jay.

Carlos told Jay and he understood everything. Carlos also suggested that he do the same with Lonnie.

As he was talking to Jay, Jane was getting out old photo albums that were collecting dust over the years.

After he sat down with Jane and kissed her forehead as they started to flip through photos.

There was one that they liked most because it was taken by them not professionally.

Jane then cried into Carlos's arm and laid herself on top of him and fell asleep.

I hoped you enjoyed it. My next chapter will just show you guys what Addison and Lilliana's bedrooms look like.
There bedrooms they designed them self so it was not done horribly by Cruella or Jafar. BIEEEEEEE